Your Ass Is Mine

Not written by me

Credit to BloodthirstyMerc on archive of our own.

This contains smut so don't read if you're not into that kinda stuff. (And if you are, well then enjoy.)

Spiderman sighed loudly as he swung past another two blocks of empty silence. The city was so calm, so unalive and boring. There hadn't been one little bit of trouble anywhere all day and as much as Peter should be grateful for being able to take a brake, he was annoyed at the lack of action. Now he understood why Deadpool got so annoying and easily bored when he wasn't out on a mission. Waiting sucked.

Deciding that the city probably wouldn't need him saving it for the next ten minutes (with his luck it probably would) Spidey headed to the nearest underground subway entrance. Even that was empty. Was there a massive 'whole NYC attendance' party he'd failed to be informed of? The subway was pretty empty at this hour but still, not even one homeless person was asleep at the bottom of the stairs. Peter made his way into the men's toilets just beside said stairs. They were usually empty due to how disgusting and rat filled they were so they were the saftest place Peter could go without anyone being able to try and reveal who he was.

He was slightly surprised to hear faint whistling as he came up to the second door. Probably just that homeless person that was mentioned earlier. Still, Peter was cautious as he pushed open the door, on full alert. His tense muscles relaxed as soon as his eyes fell on the man covered in a red spandex suit. He smiled sheepishly as he made his way in, drawing attention from the man as he moved from the urinal to the basin.

"Hey sweet-cheeks! Wasn't expecting to find you down here." Deadpool smiled widely under his mask.

"I wasn't expecting you either, I thought you were at home." Peter walked up behind Wade, pressing a quick kiss to his mask clad cheek before heading over to the urinals himself.

"I got bored, tried looking for something to blow up but the cities as still as a rock, it kinda sucks."

"Tell me about it." Peter chuckled, continuing with his business.

Deadpool averted his eyes from his own reflection in the mirror to Peter's. He couldn't help but to smirk at the sight. He'd always liked the way Spidey's suit clung to that nice firm ass, and with Peter's crack currently showing, he found another reason to love how tight the material was.

"Hey Petey, look this way and smile for me will you?" Wade chuckled, striking a pose and pulling out his phone, camera ready. Peter didn't have to turn around to know what his boyfriend was up to.

"How 'bout no." He mumbled, giving Wade the bird over his shoulder. Wade still took a picture, smiling smugly to himself.

"Has anyone told you that you've got a bubble-gum bum?" Wade laughed at himself as Peter mumbled something about dating a perv.

"Yes, you have like a billion times." Peter finished up, moving to the basin to wash his hands.

"Well imma say it again because damn Petey, you've got the best bubble-gum bum." Wade showed his phone to Peter, picture zoomed in on the boys ass. Spidey wrinkled his nose and nudged Wade with his shoulder.

"Delete it." He practically growled. Deadpool thought about it for a bit before shaking his head.

"How 'bout no." He mimicked, laughing lightly at himself again. Peter on the other hand wasn't the slightest amused.

"I hate you. Delete it now or so help me I'll-" Peter began but before he could say more he was pressed against the wall, Wade's hands firmly on his hips, their noses millimetres apart.