That Calming Touch

Not written by me, I couldn't find the author.

THIS IS PART 69 WHAT I THOUGHT THE LAST ONE WAS WHY MUST YOU DECEIVE ME WATTPAD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT LAST ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY AND SPECIAL WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKKKK

*calms down*

Okay I'm good.

But here's some more smut I guess because wattpad made me lie last time. -_-

~

Peter sat at his kitchen table, he'd invited Wade over for a late dinner- and, hopefully, much more. Heavy footsteps rang out on the fire escape, Peter knew it could only be Wade. Without hesitation, the young hero made his way to the living room window. Wade stood outside under the moonlight, wearing his Deadpool suit and holding a bouquet of red roses. He saw Peter smile wide, his soft brown eyes glittering.
"Come on in, Wade." Peter said, the smile still holding.
Wade smiled back from under the red spandex of his mask and effortlessly hoped into the living room. He handed Peter the roses and said "I got them at the shop you always stop at, ya know? With the tabby cat that sleeps in the window."
"They're perfect, Wade." Peter exclaimed, wrapping the merc in his toned, muscular arms.
"Kinda like you, Petey." Wade said with another big grin, playfully squeezing Peter's ass.
Peter blushed.
"So, what'd ya make, sweet cheeks?" Wade asked, following the spicy air into the kitchen.
"Homemade chimichangas." Peter replied, watching the excitement build behind Wade's mask.
Wade clapped his glove hands and removed the tin foil from atop the hot pan in the middle of the table,the sweet scent of Mexican seasonings and grease filled the apartment like a whirlwind. Wade pulled Peter's chair out for him, trying to be a proper gentleman. Peter thanked him and sat down, passing the nearly drooling merc a plate and fork.
Peter watched as Wade ate multiple chimichangas, listened as he talked about his day, the 'boxes' and how the lady in the flower shop nearly had a heart attack when she came out of the back room and he was playing with the cat. He enjoyed listening and talking to Wade, despite his occasional ramblings and internal arguments. Wade was never boring, never predictable- and Peter loved that about him.
The two men had been together a little over a month now, they'd spent countless nights together, either on patrols or simply enjoying each others company. Wade was the one to initiate their relationship, even though Peter felt the same way- Wade was actually speaking aloud to the boxes when he accidentally mentioned 'just asking Petey out already'. Their lives were nowhere near normal, Peter was a part time hero as Spiderman and Wade was the full time mercenary known as Deadpool, but their relationship seemed as normal as can be to the both of them.
Wade was babbling on more about how he'd run into Logan earlier in the week and that they had another fight, to which he ended up getting sliced up because of. Peter listened merrily, never annoyed or overwhelmed by his chatter like most people are.
"What about you, Petey? How was your day? Did you kick any ass?" Wade inquired.
"It was a normal day, I only had to web up a few thugs in the Bronx and take down a gas station robber." Peter answered with a nonchalant shrug.
"Do you like your flowers? I wasn't sure if I should get roses or those other things you like- tiger -lilies?" Wade continued.
"I love them, Wade. Any gift from you can make me happy." Peter replied, blushing and taking another fork full of spicy Mexican deliciousness into his mouth.
"Aww, stop it Web Head, you'll make my mascara run!" Wade joked playfully.
————————————————————————————-
The two men were now sitting together on the couch, watching a cheesy horror film. Wade held Peter tight, ecstatic to have the love of his life so close. Peter turned his head to face Wade, then began to pull up his mask, something Wade was still picky about- and kissing his soft but chapped lips. Wade kissed back, feeling Peter shift to sit in his lap. Their hands moved over each others firm bodies, exploring new terrain.
Peter could feel a tightness forming in his jeans, and the start of a bulge in the spandex covered crotch beneath him. Wade grew tense as Peter moved to slide his mask off, raising a hand to stop him. Peter pulled his mouth away and said "Wade, I really want this- I want you." Wade sighed lightly and replied "I want this too, Petey... but I don't want you to see all of the ugly. It's bad enough you've seen my face before." Peter frowned, knowing that this topic would come up sooner or later.
"I don't care about the scars, Wade. You're still the sexy man I... I love." Peter whispered, admitting his feelings for the first time. Wade was quiet for a few moments before saying "I love you too, Petey." Peter smiled and felt his soft cheeks grow hot. With a few moments contemplation, Wade slowly began to remove his Deadpool maks. Once he did, Peter took the man's scarred head into his silken hands and kissed him passionately.
Wade purred in delight as he felt Peter's erection pressing against him, his own groin now throbbing at the young man's touch. Peter used his Spidey Strength to carefully push Wade down on the couch, never missing a nip of the lips or a gentle caress by the merc. Wade pulled his lips away again as Peter worked his hands up the top half of Wade's suit and said "Petey, you sure you want this? I can wait if you're just doing this for me, I mean -" "Wade, I've wanted this from the first time we even kissed." Peter cut him off, smiling cheerfully.
He then continued to slid Wade out of the shirt, while Wade had his hands firmly planted on Peter's hips, rocking him back and forth slowly. With a light moan Peter let Wade take his tee shirt off, they pressed their chests together as their lips danced and their bodies rocked. Wade opened his eyes when Peter began sliding his hands down the rim of his pants, the hot skin on his scarred flesh caused him to pull Peter's hips deeper and harder. "I have... oh god... lube in- in the cushions." Peter groaned, feeling a spark of pleasure run up his spin.
"P-Petey, I... I'm nervous, I don't want you to have to feel my skin, it's not fair." Wade muttered, his bright blue eyes filled with worry and fear of rejection.
"Wade, I've never wanted anyone more than I want and need you now. You're perfect to me." Peter cooed, love in his eyes as he kissed Wade softly. Wade smiled, letting the anxiety and fear dissipate into the sea of love he had for Peter.
"I love you, Petey." Wade said, letting Peter continue his venture down the tight red spandex, and moving his own hands to the zipper of Peter's jeans.
"I love you too, Wade." Peter replied, his breath short with Wade's touch.
Peter helped Wade slide him out of the jeans, Wade grinned wide when he saw that Peter hadn't wore underwear, and much to Peter's pleasure, he was also commando under the red pants. They moved as one, hot naked bodies rising and falling. Peter grabbed the tiny bottle that rested between the cushions and squeezed a generous amount of the slick clear gel onto his fingers. Wade gasped as Peter began readying him, rubbing the interior of Wade's ass and sliding fingers in.
"Oh shit, Petey just get in me!" Wade moaned, his eyes closed and hips rocking against Peter's throbbing, delicious cock. Without hesitation, Peter began to immerse his manhood deep into his partner's body, causing Wade to groan and growl with pleasure. Peter thrust into Wade over and over, leaving the merc begging for more. Wade nearly screamed when Peter wrapped a hand around his cock, pulling on the length of the shaft and thumbing the head.
With a moan Peter came, now jerking Wade harder and faster until he came onto the couch. They collapsed into each other, panting and slick with sweat. Peter stroked Wade's back lovingly, he shifted to face the young man and smiled lazily.
"I love you, Web Head." He purred, feeling utterly content even though he was so exposed. 'Petey really loves us' one box said 'And we fell hard as hell for him, too.' another agreed. "I love you too, Wilson." Peter whispered, nuzzling his nose in Wade's neck. And for the first time in what seemed like an eternity, Wade felt safe and beautiful.