And So Clint Tells Everyone

Credit to black-iice on deviant art. This one is not Spideypool it is a Stony imagine (Steve x Tony) butttttt I thought it was cute anyways :) plus who doesn't love Hawkeye?!

~

"Tony, stop!" Steve giggled. "This is not the place to-"

"Aww come on, Steve, it's not like we're about to have sex, just a little make out session won't hurt." Tony replied before kissing Steve's jaw. "Unless you want sex, we can totally-"

"Oh. My. God."

Both men turned their heads to the door when they heard Clint's voice. So maybe Steve was right, making out at SHIELD headquarters was really not a good idea. Barton turned around and left without a single word to look for Natasha.

"As I was saying-" Tony tried, but was cut off when Steve shook his head with an apologetic look plastered on his face, meaning that the mood was killed. Tony wanted to make a punching bag out of Barton.

-x-

"They we're like, making out. And I heard something about sex!" Clint said frantically. "Tasha, they were about to have sex at SHIELD. They are probably doing it right now!"

"Mhm." Natasha didn't lift her eyes from the book she was reading.

"That's it? I will possibly be scarred for life and a mumble is all I get?"

Natasha sighed, closing her book and looking at Clint. "Are you really that surprised?" Clint nodded. "Well, then you're an idiot."

Clint groaned and left.

-x-

"Mister Stark, the fact that you're dating Steve Rogers is none of my business, even though I'd rather you wouldn't corrupt Captain America." Nick Fury says with his usual stern expression, once he finds Tony. "But I must warn you that if I find out about the two of you having sexual intercourse here at headquarters I won't hesitate to shoot your ass."

"Aww, come on, Fury. Cap would be so disappointed if you ruined my pretty ass." Tony replied with a smirk.

"Get out."

-x-

"Hey, hey Banner." Clint tries to get Bruce's attention, while the scientist is running a meticulous experiment. "Have you heard? Stark and Rogers are dating."

"Hm." Bruce doesn't take his eyes of the liquids he's mixing, keeping his face straight.

"Why isn't anyone shocked?!"

"Because it was obvious from the start." Bruce puts down the containers before eyeing Clint. "You're distracting me."

Clint sends him an apologetic look and runs away, afraid that Bruce might turn green.

-x-

"Maria, did you know about-"

"Yes."

Clint assumed Natasha and Maria had already talked about his freak out earlier and left before she could say another word.

-x-

"Thor! Man! How have you been? Have you heard the news? Stark and Rogers are doing it."

"What is it?"

"Intercourse. The sexual kind. Get it?"

Thor proceeds to smile largely and talk way too loud about a 'feast to celebrate such fortunate events', so Clint tells him to take care of that before leaving, planning on hiding before Tony finds him.

-x-

"... Coulson?"

"Yes?"

"Did you hear what I just said?"

"Yes Barton, I heard you just fine. Now leave before I taze you."