OLD - 3

I do not own the Lost Boys, Santa Carla, or David

Please comment and vote. :D

Luna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I walked back out into the main room, leaving Eric looking slightly confused.  The others were whispering softly, but stopped when they saw I had come back out.  My face must have still looked annoyed because Jesse smirked and me and said "Something wrong Alex?"

I shook my head "Just a little fuzzy about last night, Eric explained it." I lied, -easier now that I wasn't half in shock.- just as Eric came out behind me. 

David, Jesse, and Kyle all stared at him, their expressions blank, but seemingly shadowed with anger.  Eric blinked.

"I fell asleep, that drink knocked me out.  Right Eric?" I asked

"Right." He said, catching on and nodding.

David recovered first "We're going out, there's a party on the beach tonight."

His tone made it clear I was coming, great, another night in the dark.  I'll be with them though, I thought No one seems to mess with them, I'd be safe.  And I can't even remember the last time I went to a party.  I nodded to David, and then looked down at my clothes.  They looked slightly ragged, and my shirt was too small.  I hadn't had enough money to buy new ones, and I never stole anything unless it was food.  David followed my eyes,

"We have clothes that would probably fit you in the other room, from the last girl who stayed here." His voice held a slightly bitter tone, I wondered why.

"Where did she go?" I asked.

"She left, a few years ago, didn't really fit with us anyways." Same tone, I wonder what she did, maybe she had been his girlfriend.  And she left him, that would make sense.

                                                                       ****

 "Is it really on the beach, or another sea cliff like your cave?" I asked Eric, hoping he could hear me over the wind, and the roar of the motorcycles engine. 

"The actual beach Alexandra." He told me, his tone made me think he was rolling his eyes.

I smiled, I actually hadn't gone to beach since coming here, I had only seen it from the boardwalk while looking for a job.  I could see lights from here, strung up in railings along the edge of the sand and pavement.  The guys were talking but I wasn't completely listening to them, I was caught up in the fact that for the first time since running away, I had friends.  And I was as close to normal here as I'd get anywhere else.  I hadn't told them why I'd run away, although David had asked last night.  That's right, he did ask me that, odd that I would remember now.  Maybe I would remember the rest later, but still my mind wasn't fully focused on that.  Now that we were there I had caught the smell of something, I couldn't really place it, warm, and sweet, like melted chocolate.  But somehow, not like it at all. 

It got stronger as we came up to the party, the guys stopped a few feet away, standing in the shadows.  I did too, still trying to place the delicious scent. 

"What is-" I started to ask, when one of the partygoers looked at me.  I stared back at him, the smell got stronger.  It was coming from a person.  This didn't make sense, none at all, I was hallucinating, dreaming, drunk, something that would make this logical at all.  With some difficulty I tore my eyes away to look at the guys.  "What is going-" I stopped again, this time out of shock, and slight fear.  David, Jesse, Kyle, and Eric were still there, but they didn't look like them.  Their features were morphed and slightly sunken, their eyes were yellow, ringed with red, and their teeth, god, their fangs.  This has to be a dream.  I thought, there's no other way to explain it.  These thoughts happened in a split second, and then David smiled at me. 

"Surprised Alex?"

And for the second time in under thirty six hours, I blacked out to his words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Managed a longer one this time, hope you like it!

:D