A NEW START

Greetings gentle readers! 

    I am revisiting this mess after, oh gods, it's been ten years almost to the day since I finished this thing.  I'm in the midst of re-writing the normal version, the not-fanfic version, the good one.

    But as always is and always has been, fanfiction will get around faster and I feel like the loyal fans of The Lost Boys deserve a hell of a lot more from me than, well, whatever this is.

    I really try not to bash my own writing too hard because I was only 14 at the time and it was the biggest project I'd ever tried to take on.

    But please, lets be real for a second, the writing is terrible.

    Are there scenes I love still?  Absolutely.

    Does the story stick out as original?  Not in the slightest, but these stories are the things that The Lost Boys universe creates, the kids falling in step right beside them, and either escaping, or not...

   While I do enjoy this for what it is, something I made at age 14.  It's not good by any means.
If you want a newer, better work in the lost boys universe from me, you can check out Through Another Lens, which is also published on this account. 
    I love you all, lets take another trip to Santa Carla, shall we?

    - Stevie