School and it's labels.

I got up at 7:30am and straightened my layered red hair. I picked out a striped leggings and a sweater, I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. "Laurel!" Yelled Luke. " I'm coming, now shut up before you wake up the bastard." I mumbled. I grabbed an apple and got my backpack. I ran out to Luke's car, I waited outside of the car, freezing to death. It's fall going into winter, and my leggings aren't that thick. After 5minutes, Luke walked out. He unlocked the car, I got in the passengers seat. "Laurel, can you sit in the back, I have to pick up Ashton,Calum,and Michael." He asked nicely. I nodded, and got out. I got in the back seats, and turned on the radio. I guess you can say Luke and I have been close siblings. I mean we look alike, besides my red hair and his blonde hair. We both have the crystal blue eyes. We're twins, but I'm older by 30minutes. I'm only shorter by a few inches, and I've always been the athlete, but I have a music and art side too. Luke, is the music, and a theatre guy. Don't get me wrong, I love theatre but I have terrible stage fright. Luke,Ashton,Calum,and Michael, are the only people who know that I sing. "Laurel......laurel.......LAUREL!!" Yelled someone, I hit my head off the roof of the car, "son of a-don't say it." Said Luke. I rubbed my head, "laurel, move over so Ashton and Calum can fit." I squeezed in as much as I could. " hey laurel." Said Ashton sitting down next to me. " hey Ash." I said like every morning. I was about to say something till my phone rang, I looked at the screen. "Joshua." I stared at it, "laurel?" Asked Luke. I looked at him in the review mirror. " who is it?" Nobody." I said to quickly. I answered it. I let him talk about how he was sorry, and that he wanted to get back together. I cut him off," No, you listen to me. You broke my heart once, I'm never going back to your sorry ass ever again. You worthless bitch." I said and hung up. I felt the tears prick my eyes. " was it Josh?" Asked Michael. I nodded, letting a few tears fall. Good thing I wasn't wearing any makeup. I felt Ashton and Calum, group hug me. I couldn't help but giggle. " there, she's back to her old, crazy,random, self." Said Calum. You turned the radio up, it was "beside you" from 5SOS. I and the guys started laughing. But whenever one of they're songs came on they had to laugh.I just stifled a laugh, then went on my phone. I looked through my old photos of Joshua and I. I felt my cheeks burn up from the tears. "We're at Strabucks!" Yelled Ashton like a little kid. " guys." You whined. "We're going to be late to school. I can't be." I said, because I had to get my homework then go to my back to back soccer games. "B-b-but." Said Ashton, sticking his lower lip out, " fine, but make it quick." I said and wiped a few stray tears away. I sat in the car, and watched the guys walk into Starbucks. I turn my favorite song, love song by Sara Barllies. I started singing along.i put my headphones on and sand louder, wishing I could get Luke's guitar out of the trunk. Luke taught me how to play guitars when I was little.

When the guys came back, I was still singing but a lot quieter. "What was that, Laurel?" Asked Michael. "Nothing." I said and pushed my glasses up. "No, it was something. You were singing something." What!? Are you crazy, I don't sing!" I said, not wanting to talk to them anymore. "Come on laurel, you can tell me." Whispered Ashton in my ear. I but my lip, man his morning voice always made me want him. He's just so sweet, and- "LAUREL!" "What!" I said, trying not to listen to them. " just tell me." Said Calum. " Fine, I was singing." I looked down, and fumbled with my thumbs. "What were you singing?" Asked Luke, even though he already knew the answer. It's the only song I sing. " love song." I mumbled quietly. "What-LOOK WE'RE HERE!" I said pointing to the school, shoving Ashton out of the car. I walked to the trunk,and picked up my backpack,gym back, and my guitar case. I smiled when I picked up my guitar, it always made me remember of the good days. I walked over to the doors, and walked to my classes, and got all my homework. I put what I had for homework, which was w

Basically itching, into my backpack. I walked over to Calum,Ashton,and Luke. We did a group hug,and I got a kiss on the cheek from all of them. " be safe, please." Said Luke. I smiled, at how protective my brother was. "Of course." I said and started to walk to the changing rooms. I quickly changed into my soccer uniform, and ran to the busses. I still had my guitar and 2 backpacks.