The game part 1

When I got to the game, we were wining 1-0. It was only the second quarter. I ran over to Shelly, I tapped her shoulder. " hey Shelly." Laurel!!! I need you on the field. "Subs!" Yelled the referee, I took Austin's spot, which was center line. "Time in!" Yelled the referee. We started with the ball, I kicked to Miranda. She played with it like usual. She kicked back to me I was about to kick it I till somebody shoved me down on my rib. I got up slowly, I held my ribs for a few seconds. "Penalty kick!" Yelled the referee. I got in the kicking spot. I took a deep breath and booted into the back of the neck 2-0! when I was running back I saw Luke and the guys. They looked worried and pissed at the same time. " halftime!" Said the referee. I ran over to Shelly, " laurel, Luke wants to see you." She said. I nodded and walked over to him. " Laurel Elizabeth Hemmings! So scared us! We thought something happened!" Luke yelled. I flinched away. " I'm sorry." I whispered. " no I'm sorry isn't going to cut it! I'm taking you out fort he rest of the year!" Said Luke walking over to Shelly. " no Luke please!" I said, now on my knees. "Please?" I whispered. He shook his head. I felt somebody wraps there arm around me, I slapped it away. " don't touch me." I snarled getting up and jogging away. "Laurel!" Yelled Ashton. I acted like I didn't hear him , and kept running. "Laurel, please!" Yelled Ashton. I stopped, and waited. "Run faster!" I yelled, clearly ticked at Luke. " what do you want!?" I yelled trying to calm down. " I wish I could change Luke's mind, but I can't. Calum and Michael are trying to change his mind." He said out of breath. " well he won't change his mind. I know him." I said grabbing Ashton's hand, and I started running. " where are we going?" Asked Ashton. " a please where I go to calm down. You can either go or stay." I said waiting for him to,answer. " I'll go." He said, smiling. I smiled back at him, then started running again. I dragged Ashton behind me. " can you slow down laurel?" Fine" I said slowing down a little. I felt my phone vibrate, I took it out be saw Luke texted me.

Lukey: laurel I know where you're going. You're going to calm down, and Ashton's with you.

Laurel: yes he is, and I might not be back for awhile. You ruined my dreams.

Lukey: I'm sorry but you didn't listen to me.

Laurel: I'm older than you, you should listen to me.

Lukey: I know your older but I feel like I should be protective of you.

Laurel: still, I'm not going to be back for a few hours.

I sent the last text, and looked at Ashton. He smiled at me. I stopped, I sat down.

" is this where you go to calm down?" Ashton asked. "Either here or an empty hotel room."

He looked at me weirdly. " let's go to the hotel room." Said Ashton, dragging me behind.

I smirked and got on his back. " what are we going to do in the hotel room?" I purred in his ear. " just you wait princess." He said, not letting you know anything else.

-part 2 will be up later-