School part 1

Period one was gym class. I had Ashton in this class. I changed quickly. " Laurel!" Said the coach. "Yes sir?" I said quietly. " come stand next to me." I nodded and ran next to him . " god you have your soccer uniform on. Today laurel and I are going to teach you a little bit about soccer. " um sir? Why me?" Because your the best out of the whole school." I nodded and zoned out," but if you need help Laurel or I will help you. I suppose you should choose me because I'm not as mean." Yea, I'm very mean." I said jokingly. " okay somebody has to be in the goal, split into 2lines. " yelled the gym treachery. I was watching them, Ashton was first. He tried doing the "Laurel" but failed. " Ashton over here." I said. He ran over here. "Okay so you wanna try to do the "laurel?" I said he nodded, I bit my lip man he so beautiful. I snapped out of my dream. "Okay then, follow me." I said picking up a soccer ball. I placed the ball in the penalty line. "Okay just watch from the side." I said, then did my move. "Could you do that again?" I nodded. I ran and got the ball out of the goal. Then did the move again, I picked up the ball than ran over to him."okay get a soccer ball and follow me." I waited for him at the penalty line, "okay place your ball at the penalty line , I'll be right next to you." He placed his ball down and nodded. We both did the same steps at the same time, but I didn't kick mine in. "You did it!" I said and hugged him. He picked me up and spun me around. "Could you teach me a few other moves?" I would love to but this class is over." I said. "Wait Miss Hemmings." Said the teacher. " I need you to stay and help me till you have to leave for your game. Is that okay with you?" I nodded, "I love gym. Just one second." I said and ran over to Ashton. " hey Laurel." He purred in my ear. "Not now Ashton." I said. " but why not?" Because I have to stay in the gym the whole day till my game. And I was wondering if you, Luke, Calum,and Michael wanted to." I said, with hope in my voice. " sure babe." He said slapping my ass. " I'll text them." Laurel: hey guys I was wondering if you wanted to stay in gym class with me till I have to leave for my game. Wanna come, Ashton's already staying-. Text sent- a few seconds later I got a text from all of them saying sure. I ran back over to the coach," so Ashton, Luke,Calum,and Michael are going to staying gym with me the whole day if your okay with it." I said. He nodded. "Thank you so much!' I said then waited for the next class to come in.

While I was waiting I sat on Ashton's lap. He said very dirty things in my ear. I smiled, and outlined his abs, he took he shirt off awhile ago. " Miss Hemmings!" Said the teacher. When I was running over I heard the teens laughing. I sent them a glare. I ran up to him " yes sir?" Please pick out your group that you want." I nodded. " Luke,Calum, Michael, and I'll take Ashton." I said walking out with my group. "So your stuck with us till your game." Said Calum smirking.mi just rolled my eyes. "Okay so I'm going to teach you a few "Moves". I said putting quotations around the word moves. " back away, and I'm sorry if I hit somebody on the face, just don't go infront of the goal. And you'll be fine." I took a few soccer balls with me to the penalty line. " okay first, stretch." I said bending over to touch my toes. "Damn" said Ashton. I just rolled my eyes than stood up. I took one ball and put it on the line. I breathed out and did the move I showed Ashton. Then I did a regular kick, but I put to my force and strength into it so I fell over after. I had a laughing attack. " ouch that hurt." I said after getting up. "Okay now it's your turn guys. But one the last one don't fall over." First up Luke." I said smirking. He failed at both of them miserably. "It's fine, I'll help you." I said after Luke gave up. "Next up Ashton." I said. I watch him master the first one, but fail at the second one. " good job." I said. "Calum, your up!" I said. I had Luke and Michael on my left. Then I had Ashton on my right whispering stuff in my ear. " Ashton stop," I said.i starting clapping than ran to Calum and hugged him. " you did both of the correctly!" I said. "Okay last but not least Michael." I said and watched him. "Wait Michael." I said running over to him. I corrected his stand, then back away. " okay now try." I said he failed at both of them. " good try Michael." Okay, now you guys are just going to shoot at me when I'm in the goal. One at a time. Get in a line.i don't care if you hit me, okay?" THey all nodded. I ran to the goal and waited for Luke to go first. I watched Luke stand. He's going to kick low left. I smirked, he did exactly what I thought he was going to do. " better try next time Luke." I said tossing him the ball. Next was Calum. He hit me in the stomach. " this is why I don't eat anything at breakfast." I said tossing him the ball. " sorry Laurel." It's fine Calum." I said. Next was Michael. He kicked right high. I got his ball and tossed it back to him," good try Michael." I said. " and lastly Ashton." I said looking at him then at the ball. When he kicked the ball it hit my in the face, making me fall down. " oh my god Laurel are you okay? Laurel, I'm so sorry." Ashton shut up. I'm fine. See." I said standing up. I tossed his ball to him, but he ran back up to me and kissed my nose. " sorry." He whispered than ran to the end of the line. " okay now we're going to run. You must stay behind me." I said starting to run. We ran a mile, well I ran they jogged the mile. After I finished I laughed at them. " shut up." They groaned. I just watched them. "Welcome to my daily routine boys." I said smirking. "Okay guys lie down on the ground." I said laying down.

I felt Ashton's hand skim across mine. " oh can you do that everyday?" He asked out of breath. I shrugged, " it comes naturally." I aid barley out of breath. I heard my phone go off. 'DAD' I picked it up " hey dad!" Hey Laurel. I just wanted to day good luck at your game tonight. I love you, gotta go bye." Bye dad!" I said and hung up. " dad said He loves you." I said to Luke. " okay." i got up ," I'll be back I'm off to go run another mile." I said running away, with my headphones in my ears.

When I came back the boys were playing soccer. Ashton was in goal, and the boys were kicking the ball into the goal. I stopped and took a picture. I smiled. I ran to them. " so is this a free period?" I asked the teacher. He nodded and the next one is your lunches. I nodded. I ran back over to the boys. " hey guys." I said leaning up against the poll. I took my headphones out and tossed them on the ground. I put my phone next to them. I watched them a little bit, until Luke kicked the ball and it hit me in the chest. I sat down holding my chest. " are you okay?" Asked Luke. I nodded. But actually I wasn't.

-cliff hanger. Part 2 might be up tonight. Idk-