Facing Luke

Ashton unlocked the front door to his house, I heard Michael and Calum shouting at each other. They always shout then they play video games. "Ashton I'll go first." I said nervously.

He nodded, I walked into the living room. "Hey Luke." I mumbled. " laurel!" He said hugging me tightly. " I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I kicked you off the team." I pushed Luke away. " Luke I think it's good that I'm away from soccer for a little bit. So I can focus on school and music, and you guys." I said smiling. I heard Ashton slowly walk in. Luke walked over to Ashton," thank you for going after my sister." Said Luke. " I wouldn't let her go." He said smirking. " I'm just glad that both of you are back unharmed." Ashton's no I looked at eachother, " well laurel got hurt. She was running and she rolled her ankle, so she might be walking funny for a few days." Said Ashton lying. " oh okay, see laurel this is why you shouldn't run away." I just rolled my eyes. " okay, I'll stop running till my ribs and ankle are healed." You promise?" Asked Calum. I nodded. "Good." Said Calum, Luke, Michael, and Ashton as we all did a group hug.

After a few hours of watching shows, we all went to bed.

Ashton wrapped his arm around my waist," do you think they're asleep?" He asked ready to get his show on the road. " probably." I said ready too. " let's just wait a few minutes." I said." Okay.." I turned so I was facing him , we're already in our undergarments.

-10 minutes later- Ashton picked me up, and brought me somewhere.( pg-13. And when it and you, just go with it. My frien from tumblr wrote it, again. COPYRIGHT FOR THE PERSON ON TUMBLR!!!!!)

"Are you going to be my little bad girl tonight?" He snarled, tearing off your bra and throwing it to the ground. He sat you down on couch , holding himself up on top of you. You nodded breathlessly as his lips trailed down your body, leaving a trail of hickeys and kisses before he stopped at your panties. He took the flimsy lace in his teeth before looking up at you through his eyelashes, lust burning in his green orbs. "You're going to be quiet now, are you?"

You forgot how to fucking speak. Ashton was turning you on to no end, and your words seemed to catch in your throat. The mere sight of his body was almost enough to take you over the edge right there. He climbed back up to reach your face, leaning in so close that his hot breath was fanning over your neck.

"I don't fucking think so." He hissed, biting your earlobe. "I'm going to make you scream so loud everyone will know who I am." His lips traveled back down to your panties, pulling them halfway down your thighs with his teeth before tearing them the rest of the way off with his hands. His rough lips kissed and sucked on the inside of your soft thighs, teasing you before moving closer and closer to your center. You let out a whimper when he blew cool air onto your core, bucking your hips forwards as a plea for more. Ashton's hands snaked around your legs, preventing any movement before his tongue traced over your heat, making you moan and grip onto the couch.

"Close... I want you to Scream. My. Name." He whispered to your center, licking once up the middle. You whimpered then gasped when he slipped a finger into you, sucking on your clit. A moan fell off your lips as he added another digit, letting go of your bundle of nerves with a soft kiss. His fingers began to pick up speed and your breathing sped up, the occasional profanity slipping out as you neared your peak. You reached down to touch yourself, feeling maddeningly close to the climax that you so needed. You were shocked when Ashton's huge hand wrapped around your wrist, pulling your hand away with a shake of his head. He pulled his now soaking digits out of your core, sucking your juices off before slipping off his boxers and exposing his gorgeous member.

"Look at you, all wet and ready for me." He whispered harshly, kissing the spot behind your ear. He positioned himself at your entrance, his tip nudging at the center. "You look so pretty, with your cute little ass in the air..." Suddenly he slammed into you, making you scream out his name in pleasure. "That's right baby. Who's making you feel this good?"

"Jesus, Ashton. Fuck..." You moaned, gripping onto the couch so hard you might've torn the seams. Ashton reached around you and flipped you back over so he could watch your face, screwed up in pleasure. His lips captured yours in another rough kiss as his hips rolled forwards again, making you scream at the new angle he was hitting. You were so close to yet another peak. Ashton tugged roughly on your bottom lip with his teeth, letting it go before sucking harshly on the soft skin of your neck.

"That's right baby... Scream my name. Let everyone know who makes you feel this good..." He whispered, his voice raspy in your ear. His hands gripped onto your sides too tightly, sure to leave bruises, but you were so caught up in the pleasure that the roughness of it all was the little detail that was driving you over the edge. Your fingers tangled into his mess of curls, tugging lightly as he began to loose himself in you. "Jesus, I love you so much..." He murmured.

That was it. Those raspy little words were the tipping point that pushed you to your climax. Your vision went white and you screamed out Ashton's name, along with a long string of profanities, riding out the beautiful wave until you physically couldn't handing it anymore. Ashton followed in a similar suit, collapsing on top of you, out of breath and exhausted. He pulled you onto his chest, kissing your swollen lips and laughing lightly to himself.

(Okay you can ready now)

We were both were on the couch panting. I looked over at Ashton, " now there's no way I'm going to be able to walk." I said looking at Ashton, cuddling closer to him. " you so cute. You look so innocent when you with your brother, but when I get you alone you really fierce. It's adorable." Aww thanks." I said gathering his boxers and my undergarments. I put my undergarments back on, and he put his boxers on. We cuddled together till we drifted off.

-new chapter later-