It was all a dream Part 1

I woke up to somebody shaking me. " laurel!" Said Ashton pretty loud. " yea?" I asked confused because I'm not in a hospital room right now. " we're going to be later for school!" I looked at him confused, " where's the baby?" I asked purely confused. " he's in my stomach." He said laughing. "But-you fell asleep during gym." Said Ashton dragging me into my room. He gave me a pair of vans, sweater, and shorts. "No go change." He said pointing into the direction of the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom, looking at my reflection in the mirror. He was right, I still felt the baby kicking. "It was all a dream!" I said relieved. I quickly changed into my outfit, than brushed my hair. I walked into my room, grabbing a beanie. Than walking downstairs, where all 4 guys were. " look who finally decided to get up." Said Luke heading out the door. I grabbed an apple, and locked the front door. I put my guitar and book pack in the trunk along with everybody else's stuff. I got in the back, and started eating my apple. I thought about my dream, I swear it seamed so real. " babe, it was just a dream." Said Ashton. I looked at him confused again. " you said it out loud laurel." Said Luke. "Oh." I said feeling really dumb. I rubbed my temples. " but the dream seemed so realistic." I said looking into Ashton eyes. " laurel, I heard all about your dream. You were sleep talking yesterday." Said Ashton, all the other boys nodding in agreement. " wait how did you guys hear it?" I asked, wondering how the boys heard it. " we put you on the couch when you were sleeping. So we heard all of it." Said Michael, Luke and Calum nodding in agreement. "Oh."I said blankly.

♡-

It was 4th period, study hall. I was all alone stacking books in the library. Well I was till I saw Luke out of my corner of my eye. " hey laurel." Said Luke, waving. " hey." I said quietly. " laurel, where are the batman comics?" Asked Luke. I laughed at his immaturity, I walked over to the comics. I found the batman ones," how many do you want?" I asked counting how many books there are. " I'll take the first 5." He said taking the books. He walked over to a table and started reading the first book. I walked back over to where I was staking books." Laurel come take a break." Whined Luke. " fine." I said and sat down on one of the chair at Luke's table. I started humming"Gotta Get Out," I heard Luke chuckle, I shot him a glare. " What's wrong with you?" asked Luke. " Nothing!" i said a little to fast. "Laurel I've known you all my life, I know when somethings wrong. Now spill! said luke harshly." Fine, I'm not ready to be a mother. I'm terrible at taking care of you guys!" i said raising my voice. -Bells Rings- I got up till Luke wrapped his hand around my small wrist. " You'll be amazing." I sighed than walked away, not believing what Luke said. I jogged to Chorus. When i got there Calum was there, like always." Hey Laurel." he said strumming a guitar. i smiled,and said "hey, trying to forget about Luke's comment. I sat on the piano stool, and started playing the piano. When the bell rang signaling that was the late bell before class started, Ashton ran in. He sat down panting.

Ashton's Prov.

I ran into the Chorus room, "Okay, everybody stand infront of the piano. I suddenly heard the piano stop, i looked up and saw Laurel leaving it. I walked to the piano, where Mrs.Weise had everybody stand. "Laurel!" said Mrs.Weise. " yes?" she asked scared, i bit my lip man she was adorable when she was scared. " please come sing a song." after Mrs. Weise said that i knew Laurel would freak out. " okay." she said, she walked to the piano and started playing. after a few seconds she started singing "When A Heart Breaks." by Ben Rector. " when a heart breaks." she sang quite beautifuly. i smiled, and watched her. i felt Calum elbow me in my ribs. " she's really good." whispered Calum. I nodded. After her song, she walked back over to her old spot. When she got to her spot,se stood there quietly till the Bullies started picking on her. I got there i might've yelled. "what the hell?! she sings amazingly!" i yelled at them. " Ashton stop." said Laurel quitely. " no, they need to know that you can sing, and that they're liars!" i yelled at Laurel. After i saw her flinch away. I turned back to them, " well at least im not pregant!" yelled one of the girls,then glared at Laurel. I saw Laurel run out of the room. I was going to run after her, till Calum said He"ll go talk to her. I nodded. After the bell rang, i ran to gym. I quickly changed into a tank top,shorts, and sneakers. I saw Laurel walk out of the girls change room, with red puffy eyes. She was dressed in a work out t-shirt, running shorts, and sneakers. she had her hair in a ponytail. I felt somebody pull on my shoulder, " whats wrong with Laurel?" asked luke and michael. " the girls in chorus." i said walking to Laurel, who was running laps in the gym. she had headphones in, she started off slow, than got fast each time.

_part2 later!!-