After school Gym

We were all in the last period, French. I bounced my knee up and down, zoning out on the teacher. I stared at the clock, "Miss Hemmings!" Yelled Mr. Brown. " yes Mr. Brown?" Please come up here, and write a sentence in French." I nodded and got up. I heard all the kids laughing and whispering things. I grabbed a expo marker and wrote " I love you." In French. I walked back to my table, where Ashton, Calum, Michael, and Luke were sitting. I looked back at the clock, and zoned out again. I heard the bell ring, I collected all my stuff, and jogged out of the room down to the gym. I got in my gym clothes, and jogged into the gym. I sat down on the ground, waiting for the guys to come out. Ashton,luke,Michael, and Calum came out only in shorts and sneakers. I saw Ashton smirk. I carefully got up, " okay you are going to starting running!" Said the gym teacher. "Laurel just jog," I nodded and started jogging, the guys were running but they were still behind me. I wanted to start running, but I didn't want tot hurt the baby. " how many laps do we have to run?" Groaned Calum. I laughed, " run as many till laurel gets tired." I looked back, " you'll be running for awhile." I said smirking. I heard them groan in tiredness. I felt the baby start kicking. I stopped and put my hands on my knees. " laurel? Are you okay?" Asked Ashton, I nodded. " the baby was just kicking." I walked till I got back to the teacher. " okay now we're going to jump rope!" He said excited. I smiled widely. I got a jump rope and started. I was always a jump rope master when I was younger. " I'll be aback soon." Said the teacher leaving the gym. " laurel, if they stop yell at them." Yes Sir!" I said still jump roping. After I heard him close the door, I stopped. I put my hand on my stomach, man the baby was kicking alot. "Guys keep jump roping, I'll watch for a few minutes." I said sitting down on the bleachers. they all nodded. "calm down little man." I whispered to my belly. " laurel? Are you sure your okay?" Asked Calum. I nodded, " the little guy is just kicking." I said trying to hide the pain in my voice. "Okay, but if you need anything just tell us." Said Ashton, looking over at me worried. After a few minutes he sopped kicking, I decided to get up and got the jump rope, I started slowly. " Okay! Now we're going to do a jumping jacks." Said the gym teacher, looking his head in. I nodded, he left after he saw us start the jumping jacks. I started doing them, till the baby started kicking again. We all started talking about nothing really. I did a jumping jack and slide, falling on the ground. Thankfully I landed on my but." Laurel are you okay?" Asked Michael, as all the guys ran to my side. "I'm fine, I just fell." I said getting up slowly. But Luke pushed me back down, " laurel, just sit down for a few minutes." He said, standing back up. I nodded and brought my knees up to my chest, watching them workout. I watched at different times, watching them start getting tired. I zoned out. Maybe falling asleep.

My baby boy is early. My eyes widened in shock. " laurel what's wrong?" Asked Luke, putting his hands on my knees. "The baby is coming." I whimper in agony, "The baby is coming."

Everybody's eyes widened. " that's just a joke, right?" Asked Luke and Ashton at the same time. I shook my head, signaling no. Ashton picked me up bridal style, and ran to the car. Luke, Michael ,and Calum all got in the car. Ashton, held onto me whispering words of help.

"It hurts." I moaned. Ashton hugged me, " I wish I could take the pain away, but I can't." He said, holding me. When we got to the hospital Ashton and Luke got a wheelchair, and bring me inside. Ashton holding my hand the whole time. I got dressed in a gown, contractions coming more frequent.

Hours pass by, and i'm lying under a bright light, with Ashton beside me, along with Luke. The other boys decided to stay in the waiting room, as I struggled; screams and groans echoing the hospital room. I gripped onto Ashton's hand maybe a little to tight. " Okay let's get this show on the road." Said the doctor, propping my feet on the peddles. "Okay when I say 3, start pushing." Said the doctor, I nodded. I held onto Ashton and Luke's hand. "1......2.....3!" Yelled the doctor. I started pushing, more of my screams filled the room. " good job laurel." Said Luke. Ashton kissed my head, whispering chants in my ear. After few few more pushes, we heard doctors voices echo throughout the emergency room, tears are streaming down both of your faces. I later back, out of breath. " great job. " said Luke and Ashton hugging me. " umm, sorry to ruin your moment, but you're baby died." I felt the tears fall down faster. " wait your lying, right?" Asked Luke, about to burst. " I would love to be but, I'm not. But you do have another one in the womb, this baby is still alive." Said the doctor. I looked at Luke and Ashton, Ashton was still in shock about the first one dying. I nodded at the doctor, signaling I'm ready. I let go of Ashton and Luke's hands. I pushed, screaming wanting this to be over.

I saw those two leave the room, walking away from the dead child. After a few more pushes I heard a baby's cry. I smiled and laid back. I slowly drifted into sleep.

After an hour,Ashton and Luke looked at me smiling. " your little miracle is here." Said Luke handing me the small baby. I smiled and looked at the small precious child. Luke, Calum, and Michael were surrounding my bed. Ashton was on the bed with me, looking a t the little baby boy. " we did it Ashton." I said looking at him. "No, you did it Laurel." He said kissing my forehead. " I'm sorry that I left, I just needed to cry but not near you." He said ashamed. "Babe, I'm used to seeing guys cry. I've lived with Luke, he's cried a few times." I said staring at Ashton's green orbs, filled with love and lust. I looked down at the little baby. He yawned and opened his eyes. He had Ashton eyes, and my blonde side of my hair. " he little buddy." I said, his little fingers wrapping around my big finger. I saw Luke , Michael and Calum try to look at the baby. " Luke, he has your hair." I said smiling. " and he has Ashton's green eyes." I said handing the baby to Ashton. After a few minutes I fell asleep.

-part 2 will be up later.-