Morning After

I woke up, back in Ashton's room. " hey sleepy head." Said Ashton. " hey." I said. I looked at the clock, "it's 11:30am!" I yelled getting up. Ashton wrapped his arm Around my waist," school got canceled, it snowed alot. " oh okay." I said getting back in bed, cuddling close to Ashton. " do you think they heard us last night?" I asked scared, not wanting to get yelled at." Nope, I asked if they heard anything, they said they were out cold." He said in kissing my neck. " good. It was amazing, but I'm sore." He smirked at me. " well you were so cute, so I had to fuck you till you couldn't walk." He said smiling. " I'll be right back, I have to go get my glasses." I said slowly getting up. I got Ashton's tee off the edge of the bed, and I was okay, till my leg gave out. " Ashton." I whined. " carry me?" I asked sticking out my lower lip. He smiled, and picked me up. We got my glasses, then went back to bed. We cuddled until Calum walked in. " ewww, what are you guys doing?" Asked Calum shielding his eyes. " we're cuddling!" Said Ashton getting out of bed. I got out too, " so whatcha need?" I asked tiredly. " I was just telling you that Luke,Michael, and I were going out." Oh okay. Be safe." I said and hugged him. " we will." And if you guys need anything, just call me." I said. He nodded, " bye guys." He said leaving. I got back in bed, waiting for Ashton to come back. He walked back into the room,he got back in the warm bed. He wrapped his arm around my small waist. He pulled me closer, he kissed my lips. Tugging on my bottom lip. I pulled away, "no I'm to sore." I said cuddling closer to his neck. He chuckled. He looked down at me, his green orbs full of love. " you should be sore, you were a bad girl. Remember?" He said sounding happier than ever. I nodded. " um babe, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to leave to go on tour in a month." He said looking down. " when will you be back?" He shrugged. " okay, well we came FaceTime and all that. Right?" Of course." Okay, let's just forget about your tour till you have to leave." I said kind of sad. " okay. Let's just cuddle for the rest of the day." Deal." I said drifting off to sleep.