help me?

It's been a week since Rosie came. Ashton and I haven't talked that much,besides the usaul "Hi" or "morning." It's like I'm nothing to him, it kills me to see him slipping away from me. But I don't need him, wtf are you saying Laurel you need him. I walked over to the kitchen to see Rosie and Luke talking about something. " Morning Laurel!" Chirped Rosie and Luke. I fake smiled and replied " Morning Love birds" than winked and walked out of the room. I walked up to my room and picked out my clothes. I sighed and started brushing my hair, humming Beside You. I tried to keep my mind off Ashton, but I can't help it. I got dressed,and walked into the bathroom, well until I saw Ashton in there with only a towel hung loosely around his hips. " Morning Laurel." Said Ashton brushing his teeth. " Morning Ash. " I said walking in the bathroom getting my toothbrush. " Sooo?" Asked Ash. I snickered, " After I brush my teeth I'm heading out into the town." I said lying completely. " could I come?" Asked Ash. " Sorry Ash, but I'm going to be hanging with my girls." I said another smooth lie rolling off my tongue. He sighed, " okay, be safe." He said putting his toothbrush away and walked out of the room. After he left I sighed, looked at myself in the mirror. I looked sick, my sick sickly pale. i was actually going to my guy friends house, for a huge party. But I couldn't let Ash come because Ash would kill me if he found out that I was the only girl going. But hey YOLO right?! I finished brushing my teeth and than walked downstairs. I grabbed the car keys and walked out to the car. I turned on the car and turned on my favorite pandora station, Demi Lovato.

-part 2 later. Sorry for not updating, I've had a rough week. :'( -