Beside you part 1

I sat on the couch eating Oreos, I hate Oreos. I heard the door open and I heard 4 fimalir voice. I got off the couch and walked over to them. " hey guys!" I said waving. " hey laurel!" Said Cal, Mikey, Luke, and Ash. Ashton walked over to me and hugged me, kissing the top of my head. " I've missed you." He whispered." I've missed you too." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. " Hey! What about us!" Said Calum. I laughed, " I've missed you guys too." I Said walking over to them and hugging them. After I walked into the living room, putting the Oreos on the table. "Laurel why do you have Oreos? You hate Oreos." Asked Luke. " cravings." I said getting sick of the cravings. They all laughed. " it's not funny.you try caring a kid." I said whining. Ashton hugged me, " but it's worth it." He said kissing my temple. All the guys, asked questions about the baby. " hey. Could I see the picture?" Asked Luke. I nodded getting up. I walked into my bedroom and got it out of my nightstand. I handed it to Luke. "Wow." He whispered. " so do you know it'll start kicking?" Asked Michael. I shook my head. I put my hand on my stomach, and smiled. I felt a little kick it my stomach where my hand was." He kicked." I said rubbing my stomach. Ashton looked At me surprised. " could I?" Asked the guys. I nodded, " but one at a time." First was Ashton, he placed his warm hand on my cold stomach. He looked at me smiling, after a few econds the baby kicked. " that's amazing. But it doesn't hurt you, right?" Asked Ashton. " it's doesnt hurt. Don't worry." I said ruffling his hair. Calum put his hand on, and got a kick, then Michael. Luke went after Michael. He put his hand on my stomach a got a big kick. He looked at me worried, " did that hurt?" Just a tiny bit." I said smiling. After they all sat on the couch. I sat Ashton's lap. I laid my head on this shoulder, cuddling closer to him. " if you guys get hungry there's a lot of different food in the fridge and cabinet." I said yawning. " if your tired, you can go to sleep babe." Said Ashton wrapping his long arms around me. " No I'm okay." I said. " okay." He said, after he started humming " beside you" in my ear. I smiled, looking at his green eyes. " I hope he looks like you." I whispered cuddling closer to him, never wanting this moment to end. He smirked, " I hope he's like you. I hope he's cute like you, and he has your amazing personality." He said in his husky voice, staring back at me. He kissed my lips with passion, I smiled into the kiss, "HEY! We don't need two little kids running around the house!" Said Luke, shielding is eyes. Ashton and I pulled away, I got up. " I'll be right back." I said walking away from them. I went into my room, and got my pjs. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I started singing "Gotta get out." I heard somebody open the bathroom door, "hello?" I asked to scared to look out the shower curtain. " hey, it's just me." Said Ashton. " oh okay, I thought it was Luke." I said poking my head out of the curtain. He kissed my nose, " you had suds on your nose." He said smirking in victory. I laughed, " I'll be out in a second." I said closing the curtain, washing out the conditioner. "Ashton, could you pass me a towel?" I asked, wrapping the curtain around my body. He nodded, handing me a towel. I wrapped the towel around my body, and got out the shower. I say Ashton look at me and smirked. " what?" I asked innocently. " your just cute." He said. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. He kissed my cheek, the said" I'll be downstairs with the boys." He said in his pjs. I nodded and closed the door. I changed into Ashton's sweatshirt, and a pair of my boxers. I walked downstairs, with my wet hair in a bun. I sat down on Ashton's lap, talking to them about the tour. " we'll have to leave in a month or more." Said Ashton. " well I have a doctors appointment in 4 weeks. Maybe you can come." I said with hope in my voice. " I'll try to make it." He said kissing my forehead.

After watching a few episodes of " the office" we all fell asleep in the living room.