A few weeks in.

-Thetour has been going on for 2 months-

I woke up, and heard my phone ringing. The screen light up the name " Ashton", I smiled and picked up. " hey Ashton." I said tired but happy. " hey laurel, did I wake you up?" No you didn't." Okay good. So how are you? I miss you so much" then in the background I heard Luke yell " I miss you too laurel" I laughed than said, " I'm hanging in, and I miss all of you. What about you?" I want to go home, I miss you to much. And when are you going to the doctors?" Today. I'll send you a picture of the baby." I said picking out an outfit.i picked out one of Ashton's sweatshirts,and a pair of leggings. " thanks babe." So how's the tour going?" Pretty good. But Calum got a cold." Oh, tell him I hope he gets better. And I'll love to stay but I have to get to the doctors." I said nervous and happy. " okay, talk to you soon babe. Bye." Bye Ash." -conversation ended-

-At the doctors office-

I sat on the uncomfortable bed, waiting for the doctor to come in. I heard the door open, "good morning Miss Hemmings." Said the doctor shaking my hand. " same to you." Okay, please lay down and lift your tee up." She said getting everything ready. I lifted my tee, then she put a cold jell on it. She put the monitor on my stomach, rubbing it around to get a good view. " okay your having a baby boy." She said looking at me. " would you like a picture?" She said handing me a paper towel to wipe the girl off. " yes please." Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes." She said leaving. I called Ashton, " hey babe! It's on speaker." Said Ashton. "Okay, so we're having a baby boy." I said happily. I heard 'Congratulations' all around the room. " really? That's amazing!" Said Ashton happily. " the doctor's getting picture right now. When I get home, I'll send the picture." Okay babe. I miss you" I miss you too.i have to go. Bye guys." I said trying to get off the phone before I cried. " okay bye babe." Said Ashton, after a few seconds I hung up. The doctor walked back in with a picture, " you're two months in." I nodded. " I'll see you in four weeks." Said the doctor, when I was leaving. When I got into the car,I looked at picture smiling. I took a picture of the baby, and sent it to Ashton. I turned the car on and drove to my empty house.

-at home-

I got a text from Ashton: I'll see you tonight.

Laurel: of course, just like every night.

Ashton: No, all the guys are coming home for a few weeks.

Laurel: really!? That's awesome, i'll see you soon then.

I put my phone on the table, and turned on the tv. It was an interview with 5Sos.

They were talking about the album, but Ashton and Luke looked really sad. I texted Luke And Ashton. Laurel: what's wrong? I looked at the television screen, they both jumped when they got the message. Ashton & Luke: we miss you. I mentally 'Awed'. I heard the interviewer asked Ashton a question. " Is it true your dating Luke's sister?" He nodded, smiling. " and is it true that she's pregnant?" He nodded again. " wow, she's back at home carrying your child, while your following your dream." Ashton's smile turned into a frown. He got up and walked away. A few minutes later I got a call. "Hey Ash!" I said. " I know you saw the interview, I'm so sorry." He said, his voice cracking. " babe, don't listen to her. She was just being mean. Like every interviewer." I guess your right." He said a little bit happier. " so when are you coming home?" After the interview, we're getting on a plane. We'll probably be home around 4pm." "Okay." I said looked at the clock. I'll have to wait 5 hours. " you better get back out there babe. I'll be watching." I said smiling. " okay, bye laurel." Bye Ashton." I said hanging up.

-part 2 will be up later.-