School part 2

I held my chest, my breathing becoming unsteady. "Laurel are you sure you're okay?" I shook my head. The pain becoming worse. I took my tee of leaving me in my sport bra, shorts, and celetes. The pain left for a second, but than came back. " laurel what's wrong?" Asked Luke. "My chest." Luke touched my ribs, I screamed out in pain. "Laurel you broke one of your extra ribs. I think." Said Luke whose holding me. I grabbed my phone, headphones, and tee and we all walked to the nurses. Nurse Horan, touched one rib at a time. When he got to my two extra ribs, I screamed out in pain. "Laurel, you have to go to a hospital." No, I can't have have a soccer game tonight." I said standing up. "Laurel, you can't go to your game tonight. I'm sorry." What!?! No, I'm going to that game, even if it kills me!" I said grabbing my stuff and running toward the exit. "Laurel Elizabeth Hemmings!" Luke yelled. He tried catching up to me, but I kept running faster. I slipped my soccer jersey on and kept running. After a few minutes, I got a terrible pain in my ribs. I feel to my knees in the middle of the hallway. "Laurel Elizabeth Hemmings!" Yelled Luke, but stopped when he saw me. "Laurel your going to a hospital." Said Ashton picking me up bridal style. " but-no it's for the best." Fine.but I have to call Shelly." I said trying to get my phone from Luke's arm. " no I'll call her." Said Luke. "Calum and Michael are going back to the class,they told me that they'll be back at the house later." I nodded. Luke got in the drivers seat, Ashton sat in the back with me. "You'll be okay Laurel." Whispered Ashton. I looked at Luke in the mirror, he looked worried. "Hopefully." I whispered drifting off into sleep. I was sleeping till, Ashton's hand touch my rib. I jolted awake, whimpering. " sorry laurel." He said. "Are we almost there?" I whispered barley staying awake. He nodded.

-5 minutes later-

I felt somebody pick me up. I slowly woke up. "Laurel I'm so sorry." Said Luke. " it's not your fault, my extra ribs are easy to break." I said, before the nurse came in and put me to sleep.

-after they fix her ribs-

I slowly woke up to the sound of my heart beat. I felt someone holding my hand and crying. I looked over to see Luke. "Lukey why are you crying?" It's all my fault." He cried. " no it's not. Here come on my bed."I said. When he got on my bed I hugged him,"it's not your fault. Okay? I wasn't paying attention." I said rubbing his back so his breathing would go back to normal. " okay." And dad can't know about this." I whispered. He nodded, " let's leave this place Laurel." He took my hand and carefully walked out of the room to sign me out. I tapped him pointing my finger to Ashton. He nodded. I walked over to Ashton. " hey babe." I croaked. He looked up and hugged me softly." Laurel, Luke and I were so worried." Yea, when I woke up Luke was crying.but let's just go to your house." I said tiredly. He nodded, kissing the top of my head. When Luke came over all three of us walked out of the hospital. "Here's your phone, and headphones laurel." Said Luke, giving me them back. " Are Calum and Michael going to be at Ashton's?" They both nodded. I got in the back seat with Ashton. Luke drove us to Ashton. When we were driving there, Ashton whispered dirty little nothing's in my ear. He pulled me on his lap. "You make me so horny Laurel." He whispered. I smirked, then moved my hands down to his button. I un-clipped it. I looked back at him, he bit his lip. I slowly dry bumped him through his clothes. I kept looking at Luke to make sure that he wouldn't notice. When we turned onto Ashton's road, I clipped his pants back up and sat back in my seat. He looked at me sad. " tonight you, me, bed." He whispered in my ear. I nodded getting out of the parked car. When I got inside I got a hug from Michael and Calum. " you guys act like I was going to die." I said, hugging them back. " well all of us were scared about losing somebody close to us." Said Michael. I smiled, than walked into Ashton's bedroom where my guitar and clothes were. I got back in my pajamas, then walked out to the living room. I sat down on a couch. I looked at the clock 5:25pm.

The game still going on. I smirked " laurel the guys and I are going outside. Wanna come?" Asked Calum. " no I'm good."

When I heard the door shut I got my soccer uniform on, and ran out to Luke's car. I turn his car on and drove to my game.

-part 3 will be up later-