Ashton's part 2

After the show was done we all went to bed, I slept on the couch, while the other guys slept in beds. After a few hours, I couldn't sleep. I stared up at the dark Ceiling.i sighed, Ashton was in the other room. I walked over to his room , I opened the door and went to his side of the bed. " Ashton." I whispered. " what?" He said tiredly. " can I sleep with you, it's cold out there."of course, laurel." He said opening the covers so I could get in. I faced Ashton his eyes looking back at me. He pecked my nose. I smiled and cuddled closer to him. His warmth and cologne surrounding me. "Thank you." I whispered. " for what?" He asked. " for being with me as a friend through my life." I said kissing his lips. " well I'm glad that my bestfriend is no my girlfriend."said ashton. i smiled. " we should be going to sleep we have school tomorrow." I said drifting off to sleep.

-6am-

"Beep.....Beep.....Beep."

I turned off Ashton's alarm knowing that he was still asleep. " Ashton....wake up." I said. "I'm up." He said in his sexy morning voice. " I'm off to go take a shower, okay?" I said an sped walk got eh bathroom. I turned on the shower, and got on the blistering hot shower. I sang "beside you, and gotta get out." When I got out I changed into bra and underwear. I poked my head outside the door, to make sure the coast was clear. I ran to my backpack, but when I was running back i saw the guys. I blushed and put my backpack infront of my body. " morning" I said then ran into the bathroom. I heard the guys laughter. I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, toms and a sweater. I brushed my hair, and brought my backpack back to the spot. I got a glass of milk, and then sat down on a stool. "I liked your outfit before laurel." Said Michael. I blushed and bit my lip. " aww, look shes blushing." Said Luke pointing at me. I just rolled my eyes put my glass in the sink, than got my guitar and soccer clothes than ran to the car. I didn't have time to put my contacts in. All the guys packed into e car, and we drove to nandos today. We walked in, " guys we only have 45 minutes till school starts." I said. "Don't worry, we'll get there." Said Luke. We ordered breakfast for take-out. Me being me, I only ordered a coffee."laurel, you should eat more." Guys I can't eat right now because I have to get ready for soccer." You soccer game is at 4pm though."said Calum. "Fine, I have to sing today, infont of alot of people." That's awesome laurel!" Said Ashton. I shook my head."not if you have stage fright, like me." I said. "You'll be fine, what are singing?" I'm singing American girl, by Bonnie McKee." I said. "You'll be amazing Lolo." Said Luke. "Really lukey?" You guys have nicknames for eachother?" Said Michael. " yep, his is lukey, and mine is Lolo.i know it's weird." I said. "So when -Hey look, it's the school!" Said Ashton, saving me from having to talk more about my song.

-part 3 later-