It was all a dream part 2

Laurel's Prov.

I walked into the house. I dropped my backpack, and walked to the fridge. "Cravings?" Asked Michael. "Yea, but don't judge." I said getting a ice pop. I closed the freezing and started on my homework. I started with History,than English, and than Math. Math has always been a hard subject for me, but it's really easy for Luke. " Lukey!" I yelled from my room. I heard four pairs of feet run into my room. " Laurel are you okay?! Is it the baby!?" Asked Luke scared. " no I just need help with math." I said cheekily. After I said that all the boys calmed down, Luke did my math and I did his English. After I finished his English I helped the other boys with there homework. I helped Ashton,Calum, and Michael on history. "In 1776 the declaration was signed.i know this already Laurel!" Whined Michael. "Then you don't need my help." I said getting up off the ground. Ashton wrapped his hand around my wrist, " no please stay I need help!" He said doing the puppy dog face. "Fine." I said and sat down.after Luke finished with my math I helped him on history too. An hour after doing history we finished. "What do you guys want for dinner?" I asked resting My head on Ashton chest. " PIZZA!!" Yelled Calum. All the other boys nodded in agreement. I got my phone out and called the pizza place. After a few minutes I felt bad cramps in my stomach. "Laurel are you okay?" Asked Michael, seeing the pained expression of my face. " peachy." I said getting up. "Where are you going?" Asked Luke. " stop it guys!! I'm not going to die if your not around me!" I yelled walking down the stairs to the bathroom. I got to the bathroom and saw that I had blood stained on my pants. "No,no. Please no!" I whimpered sitting on the ground, wiping the tears away. I heard the stairs creaking one of the boys feet, but I didn't care. I slammed the door shut and locked it. "Laurel open up!" Yelled Calum. "Never!" I yelled, thinking how I'm going to tell Ashton. "Please?" Asked Calum. I sighed and opened the door. I grabbed Luke's wrist and got my car keys. I jogged to the car, and got in. " laurel what's wrong?" Asked Luke scared. " nothing jut drive to the doctors." I said looking down. " laurel, I'll go get Ashton." Said Luke about to get out of the car, I grasped his wrist. " no don't, I think I lost the baby." I said feeling the tears streaming down my face. "Really?" Asked Luke quite upset. I nodded, and then felt Luke get out and talk to the three boys.

(Only a few chapters left till the sequel, I already have it and it's ready. Can't wait!!!

-Laurel )