Goodbye

"Dude look at them. I think they fell for eachother again." I heard one voice say. " eww, they're naked. But yet it's cute because they're cuddling." said another voice. " Morning." I mummbled. " aw shit." said Calum trying to run away."I'll get you soon."I said grabbing a tee from the side of the couch, and put it on. I pulled my hair out of my tee. I slide out of Ashton's grip and walked into our room. I got an outfit out of my suitcase and walked into the bathroom. I shut the door and stripped out of the tee. I took a quick shower and got dressed. ( minus bag and heels) I walked down the stairs to find the boys doing something to Ashton. I cleared my throat, " what are you doing?" I said my arms crossed over my chest. " N-nothing" said Michael, who had a sharpie marker in his hand. " could I see one marker." I said smirking. " of course." Said Luke, handing me his marker. I drew the word penis, L was here, and alot of other things. After I felt Ashton stir awake. I gabbed all the markers and ran to put them away. When I came back, Ashton and the boys were making a keek. At least the boys made him put on some boxers. "And a wild Laurel appears." Said Calum switching the camera around so they could see me. After they posted the keek, Ashton finally found out we drew on his face. " who the fuck did this!?!" Yelled Ashton from the bathroom. The boys and I snickered, till Ashton wrapped his arms around my waist. He picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. " you'll pay." He said whispering in my ear. I gulped and mouthed ' help' to the boys. They just shook there heads, I gave them the bird and pounded on Ashton's back. " Put me down!" I pleaded. " Nope." Said Ashton, popping the 'P'. I sighed and waited for this ride to be over. " what are you going to do to me?" I asked not scared. "Oh nothing." He said smacking my butt. "Seriously?" I asked clearly annoyed. " Just wait." after that he threw me down on the bed. I quickly stood up, "Ashton, we have to stop messing around. we aren't together anymore." I said getting my packed suitcase. " I know laurel, but please give me a chance." No can do." I said leaving the bedroom for the last time. I walked down the stairs, knowing that this will be the last time for me to see them. " Hey laurel where are you going?' asked Luke "Home." I said. " But you are home." luke replied. I shook my head, " I'm going to Melbourne ,Australia" " But that's more than an hour away from here. " (they live in Sydney Australia.) " I know I think it'll be the best for Ashton." I said leaving the house forever. I got in the car and my trip to Melbourne, where a new life will be waitng for me.

The end of Inlove with a drummer.

I might make a sequel, if the note i posted gets 15 votes I might consider making a sequel. till than.

goodbye, Laurel