He'll hate me.. Part2

The parked in the parking lot of the empty and dark park. I sighed and turned off the car. I got of my car, seeing a figure sitting on the bench. I jogged to the dark figure. " what are you doing out here?" I asked trying to figure out who it was. A feminine voice replied saying," the park helps me think." I remember that voice, but from where. "You've had a rough day too?" I asked. " yea. Is your name laurel?" Um yea it is. Why?" I'm Rose, from school." ROSIE!!!" I yelled hugging her. " LAUREL!!" She said hugging back. Rose, a.k.a Rosie ,was my friend since pre-k. She ad perfect straight blonde hair that went down to her mid back. She had bright green orbs. She has always been thin, and perfect. She moved away in 8th grade,and never came back. " Are you coming back to our school?" I asked hoping she would. " yea I will be." She said. " really?! That's amazing. Hey wanna come back to my house?" I asked forgetting all about the boys. " sure! Is Luke going to be there?" She asked, she's always liked Luke. "Probably." I said taking her hand and running to the car. I've always been the athlete with her, and she's the nerd. So she helped me with School work and I helped her in gym. It was a win -win, till she left. My grades slipped, and I turned into a wreck. We got into the car and drove home.

-Back At Home-

I opened to the house. Well I don't know if I can even call it home. "Come on in." I said, welcoming Rosie in. I saw Luke, and waved. " Luke do you remember Rosie?" I asked moving aside so Luke could see her. "Of course I do!" He said running to Rosie with opened arms. I watched them hug, than start talking. I took the chance to walk up the stairs. I quickly ran up the stairs, closing my door. I sighed and sat on my bed. I ran my hands through my curly hair. 'I'll miss this house.' I thought getting out my backpack. I packed a few outfits, and the needed stuff. I zipped up my backpack and slowly walked down the stairs. I stopped when I saw Ashton,Luke,Calum,Michael, and Rosie downstairs. I tip-toed back up the stairs. I opened my window and jumped down. I landed perfectly on my feet, and I ran to the garage.

-Part 3 Later-