Beside you part 2

- she is now 7 months-

I woke up to the guy shouting at eachother. I could tell that they are playing Mario Kart. I sit up and saw all of them playing. I yawned, and stretched. I stayed quiet, watching them. " okay, that was a good game. I'm going to make breakfast, what do you guys want?" Asked Ashton. They shrugged. He looked back at me, I waved. "Morning Princess." He said,getting up. " Ashton you play with the boys, I'll make breakfast." I said, walking into the kitchen. "No I'll do it." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I shook my head. "It's fine, I enjoy cooking." I said getting the eggs and bacon. I cracked the eggs into a bowl, and started to Swisk them. " okay." He whispered in my ear, putting his head on my shoulder. After I swisked the eggs I put them in the pan. I started cooking the bacon too. 15 minutes later breakfast, was ready. " could you please get the boys?" I asked Ashton, getting plates out. He nodded, and walked into the living room. I heard the boys run into the kitchen. "Thanks laurel." Said Mikey, Calum, and Luke. "No problem." I said putting my hair in a bun. After all the guys got there breakfast, I got a piece of bacon and a little bit of eggs. I walked over and sat the table, where everybody else was. "It's really good Laurel." Thanks." I said, getting napkins. "Do you guys need anything else?" I asked before I sat down. They shook their heads. "Okay." I said and sat down. I played around with my food, not eating it. " do you feel okay laurel?"asked Michael I nodded, " I'm just not hungry." I said kind of telling the truth. " you sure laurel?" Asked Michael, " yea, I'm just scared and I'm just not hungry." I said putting my fork down. I felt Ashton rub my back, " don't be scared, you'll be amazing." He said, looking at Luke. I smiled, " thanks. And I'm just upset because you guys are leaving tonight." I said getting up. " don't worry we'll all Skype every night." Said Luke. " okay." I said. I stood up and brought my plate to the counter. I walked upstairs getting dressed for school. I got dressed in a big sweater, leggings, and a pair of boots. I walked downstairs. I hugged them, " are you going to go?" I asked. "Sure." They said, still in there pjs. " okay, go change...now!" I yelled the last part. I heard Calum mumble something about my hormones. I just rolled my eyes. I sat on a stool, thinking what the kids might say about me being pregnant. I haven't gone to school since they left. I was to scared of what the teacher and kids would say. I started cracking my finger, even after they cracked I kept cracking them. It's a really bad habit when I'm scared. I zoned out and kept cracking my fingers. "Laurel......laurel.....LAUREL!" Yelled Luke. "Yea." I asked still in a daze. " why are you so nervous?" Because I haven't gone to school, since you guys left. I've been home schooling myself." I said looking down. " laurel, are you still allowed to go to school?" Asked Ashton. I nodded. We all walked out of the house, and into the car. I sat in between of Ashton and Calum. I stared down at my thumbs, thinking about my gym class today. I shot my head up. " laurel are you okay?" Asked Ashton quite scared. "I'm fine, I was just thinking about gym class today. I'm not supposed to run, I'm only allowed to jog or walk." We'll all go to the gym teachers and talk to them today.maybe when they'll let us all stay after and have gym class then. So the girl won't make fun of you." Said Michael, trying to fix the problem. " I guess that'll work." I said. I looked at Luke,Ashton, then Calum, they all nodded. I took a deep breath and got out of the car. I got my guitar, and backpack. I walked with Ashton, hand in hand, we all walked to the gym teachers, we talked to them about the after school gym and they said that it was okay. We walked to our lockers which were right next to eachother, I had Luke on my left and Calum on my right. I got my books for my 2 and 3 period. First period was gym, but we just had to watch them. I locked my locker and walked to the gym. I walked to the bleachers and sat next to Michael and Ashton. " miss Hemmings could you please come down here?" Asked the gym teacher. I nodded and walked down to him. " Miss Hemmings, is the top soccer player at this school. How do you think she got so good?" Asked the teacher, wanting somebody to answer. A random kid raised there hand, " because she worked out. But it looks like she hasn't worked out in a while." I stared at him, if looks could kill he'd be dead. I walked up to him and yelled at him, till I felt somebody pull me away. " laurel stop!" Yelled Ashton. " he'll pay for the shit he said." I said snarling. " laurel, stop this." Said Luke holding my shoulders. " I know that you're going through alot right now, but please try to calm your hormones." Said Luke. " Fine, I'll try." I said calming down.

-I might make a new chapter or a part 3. Idk right now-