You sicken me......Maybe Part1

I slammed my car door shut, I ran into the loud house.I locked my door and  I packed my bag, and got everything else I needed. I heard somebody banging on the door. " Laurel open up!" yelled Ashton through the door. " No." I said just about to open the door and leave."Laurel just open the door." said Ashton whining. I opened the door and pushed past him. " laurel where are you going?" said Ash stepping in front of me. " Somewhere you aren't." I said stepping on his foot. "Now move." I sneered. He shook his head. " No, you're mine." he said his angry face turning into a wicked grin. He threw my bags on the gorund and pushed me back on our bed. (Smut ahead. ;). from my friend from tumblr. COPYRIGHT. it will say you, but just imagine its says laurel. sorry im to lazy.)

You moaned as you and Ashton’s lips connected again. Ashton wasn’t normally rough but you were excited for a new experience. Ashton’s hand slid up your shirt, cupping your breast giving a slight squeeze. You lifted your arms as he pulled you shirt off of you. He bit his lip as he stared at your boobs and your perfect stomach.
He slid your left bra strap down before tugging at your pants signaling to take them off. You smirked and stood turning around so your back was to him. You could feel his gaze burning into your backside as you hooked your fingers in two of the belt loops pulling the pants down slower than needed, swaying your hips more exaggeratedly.
He groaned as your panties came down a bit too with your oh so tight pants. He palmed himself through his jeans and it turned you on even more that he was pleasuring himself to you.
You walked over to him, now in nothing but your panties and bra. You sat between his legs, looking into his eyes as you pulled his pants down. He bit his lip as he watched you and once you finished he pulled off his own shirt before pulling you onto the bed with him. “Hands and knees please” he spoke, standing on his knees next to you.
You obeyed him, expecting him to fuck you from but you let out a pleasured gasp as his hand came down harshly onto you ass, surely leaving a mark. “You like that baby?” He asked and you could practically hear the smirk in his voice as he caressed your ass with his huge hand. He leaned down to press a sloppy kiss to your right cheek before pulling back to let his smack your ass again. This time even harder.
You let out a groan because this was so hot and all you wanted was more. You pushed your ass back onto his palm showing that you wanted more. “Fuck Y/N, you’re such a bad girl, you like me spanking you like this?” He asked slapping your ass again letting his hand linger on the heated skin.
“Yes Ashton! Yes!” You screamed out letting your head fall forward. “I think your enjoying this more than I am, who would’ve thought you’d have a spanking kink?” He mumbled through swollen lips. He let his hand smack your ass a few more times before pulling off your panties completely. He pulled down his own boxers before slamming into you, doggy style. Your mouth formed a perfect ‘O’ at the rapture of pleasure his unexpected first thrust brought.
You let out a chorus of screams as he continued to slam into you, the sound of skin slapping skin and your screams filled the entire house as he fucked you, desperately racing for his climax. “Fuck, fuck” you screamed as you felt your self clenching around his throbbing dick. “SHIT!” He screamed as he released deep inside of you, you came as well as he pulled you close to him, falling onto the bed as your bodies shook from your orgasms. As you caught your breathe you realized something. “Ash, we forgot the condom." (M'kay its done. and again COPYRIGHT FROM http://some-5sos-imagines.tumblr.com/. the link is on the side. check her out, its my favorite blog ) "I love you Laurel." he said wrapping his arm around my waist. " I love you too." I said pecking his cheek.

______________<3________

part 1 is done, part 2 will be up later. :)

-Laurel :)