At Ashton's part 1

All 5 of us were at Ashton's. I was making the boys something to eat, while they worked on the album. I came out with pizza. "Here you go." I said quietly, handing them the pizza. I went back to the kitchen, I sat on the counter, working on my songs. I hummed the lyrics, I was just paying attention to the chords. "Laurel!" Yelled Calum. I screamed. " laurel, just calm down it's me." Said Calum again. " sorry, I was off in my music land." I said quietly. " are you okay laurel? You don't sound okay." Said Michael. " I'm fine." I said putting my guitar away. I felt somebody put there cold hand on my warmish head. " laurel, come here." Said Luke, who was still on the couch. He made me sit on his lap, like usual. " we're singing that song that mom used to sing to us when we were little." N-nope." I said, trying to leave his hold. " laurel." Said Luke sternly. " do you even know what today is?" I asked, knowing that he wouldn't know. He shook his head. " today's Was moms 10 year death."I whispered, trying not to cry. "Oh Laurel." He said holding me tighter. I felt the tears fall of my cheeks. " do the guys know about mom yet?" Said whispering. He nodded. "O-oh." I said getting up and walking to my guitar case. I opened it and got a picture of Ashton,Calum,Luke,Michael, and I with my mother baking something. I walked back over to Luke and the guys. I sat on Luke's lap,"remember this guys?" I asked, knowing that they probably won't. They all nodded, I laughed. " remember when Calum got cookie dough in his hair?" Asked Michael. I nodded, remembering it as it was yesterday. I smiled at the picture than put it back in my guitar case, " sorry for interrupting your practice." I said quietly. I walked back over tot he kitchen, and closed the door. I got out my electric guitar and sang warrior, by Demi Lovato. Nobody knows about my self-harm. I wear concealer to cover the scars. " this is a story that I've never told, I've got to get this off my chest to let it go." I sang realizing I wasn't playing the guitar, I put the guitar away and just sang. " all the pain and the truth I wear like a battle wound, so ashamed and so confused. I was broken and bruised." I stopped for a second to see if the guys were listening, I heard them singing so I went back to singing my song. " and I'm a warrior forever and now you know. " I sang the last line. I opened my eyes to see the guys standing int he kitchen looking at me. I waved, " laurel what did that song mean?" Asked Luke. " it's just demi lovatos song. Okay, I didn't write it." I Said walking out of the kitchen. " I know you didn't write it, but what was it about?" Asked Ashton. I sighed heavily. " I'm a warrior. What do you think that means?" I asked them." Is it about cutting?" Asked Calum. I nodded. " why were you singing it laurel?" Because I'm a warrior." I said looking down. I felt somebody's fingers lift my head up. I stared Up at Ashton's amazing green orbs. I knew that Luke would be mad at me. " why didnt you tell me?" Asked Luke clearly hurt. " because." I said pushing Ashton's hand away from wmy face. I walked to get a wet rag, I came back and sat on the ground. I lifted up my sleeve, and wiped my arm, seeing the makeup wash off. Seeing the scars made me more upset, reminding me of my past. "L-laurel." Said Luke trying to hold back the tears. " sorry guys." I said. "When was the last time?" 3 months ago." I felt Luke's arms wrap around me, "I can't lose you too." He said kissing my head. " thank goodness you stopped." I stopped you for you guys." I said.

-skipping a few hours-

It was 7:30pm on a boring Wednesday. "He laurel, could I talk to you in private?" Asked Ashton. I nodded, following him outside. " so I've liked you for quite awhile, and I was wondering if you would be mine," asked Ashton very nervous. " of course Ash." I said pecking his rosy cheek. "Let's go back inside." I said. I ran inside, and changed into my pjs. My pjs are a pair of boxers and a sweater. I took my contacts out and put on my glasses. I put my clothes into my backpack, and walked into the living room, where the guys were playing truth or dare. Ashton patted the floor signaling me to sit there. I sat next to Ashton and Luke. "Umm laurel, truth or dare?" Asked Calum. " dare." I said scared." I dare you to kiss your brother." Ok." I said and kissed his cheek. Calum looked disappointed, " you didn't say I had to kiss him on the lips." I said " Luke, truth or dare?" I asked. " truth." You're no fun." Said Ashton. " okay I got one,who is your favorite?" I asked knowing that it wasn't me. " my favorite is all if you." Said Luke. "Okay, Ashton truth or dare?" Asked Luke. " truth." Are you and Laurel dating?" I felt my cheeks burn probably turning a red. " I'll take it as a yes." Said Luke. I nodded. " plea don't be mad." I said. " I would never be mad, I think you guys would be cute together." I laughed. " okay, back to the game.Michael truth or dare?" Asked Ashton. " dare, I dare you to twerk upside down." Said Ashton,smiling. " I want to use a chicken!!" Said Michael quickly. " okay. Michael has two chickens, everybody else has three." Said Luke. The game went on forever

. It was 11:10pm everybody was waiting for 11:11pm." Guys it's 11:11pm." Said Calum. Ashton and I kissed, he wrapped his arms around my waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. " NO PDA IN THE LOBBY!!" Yelled Luke. I smiled and pulled away. I walked into the kitchen, getting a glass of water. I went back into the living room, and sat on Ashton's lap. "The secret life of the American teenager is on!" Said Calum. I got off Ashton, I saw Luke smirk. " one question, why am I the only girl?" I asked. They all shrugged. Calum clicked on the show, Ashton made me sit back on his lap. The girl was having the baby. Right when Calum clicked on it, her water broke. I sighed and rested my head on Ashton's shoulder. " just wait till we're married, you'll be in her spot. But you won't be a teenager." Ashton whispered into my ear. I smiled, thinking of hat might happen. I zoned out till I heard a baby crying. " aww." Said Ashton and I. the boys, except Ashton were saying "eww." I slapped all of them, except Ashton, on the side of the head. " idiots." I mumbled under my breath.