Epilogue

So here we are at the final chapter of Menacingly :'). I can't believe it's finally here. I've spent so much time writing this book, almost a year?! And I honestly thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for reading and following. Without you, the book would never have been finished. The chapter is really short and I apologize for that now but I hope you like it! Please check out my other works and feel free to message me if you have any questions. I have a lot of plans for future stories on here, already I have a couple of chapters on four or five romance and chicklit books but I'm going to try to focus more on editing Menacingly's mistakes before I start another work.  Please check out my other three books "Keeping Secrets", "Beautiful Catastrophe" and "Colin's Secret". ALSO, I'm delighted to tel you all my story has been adapted as part of the new app called "Chapters: Interactive Stories"!! The name has been changed to Bad Boy Blues and you should really check it out along with all the other stories on the app, it's very interesting and exciting to play and decide what happens next as play through the eyes of every main character. Hope you can check it out soon.

 Hope you can check it out soon

Just wanted to say thank you,

Love,
Autumn xo

*******
Hi there, just wanted to say that I am a featured author in 5e Summer Block Party here on Wattpad that is in August this summer. The piece of writing I will be sharing on the 29th of August on KellyAnneBlounts story is an extra to this story and I'm hoping that some of your questions ever since this book was published about Angela and Adriano's future together are answered. Hope you go check it out,
Autumn xo
*******

The house over looked the sea, it was decorated in bright and neutral colours. Angela loved it, Adriano did too. It was more of a family home, he preferred it to his apartment back in New York.

They had been in California for a while by then and were settling in fine with everything around them. Angela had given birth to baby girl, they had named her Clara. She had dark hair and olive skin like Adriano and was just two weeks old.

Adriano had opened up a restaurant near the beach and not too far from the house just a week ago. He managed it along with other ones in California just like he had back in New York but had kept this particular one close to his heart. He named it Clara's and was the head chef there. His dreams were finally coming true and had turned out to be more than what he had expected; he had Angela and Clara both with him too.

Between the restaurant and the new baby, things were more than a little hectic for the pair of them but they took each day at a time. Everything was working out for them, and they were thankful for that.

Angela had put off unpacking a couple of boxes still but took the time to finish things off when Adriano returned home early from work. He had offered to look after Clara while she finished things off. The last box was filled with clothing and her eyes lit up instantly when she saw a familiar dress sitting on the top of the pile, staring brightly at her as soon as she had opened the box. A small smile formed on her lips as she gently lifted the dress out and examined it, memories flooding back to her and wrapping themselves gently around her like a warm blanket.

She handled it with such care, like it was rare and delicate china, as she placed it down on her and Adriano's bed. She unpacked the whole box, leaving the dress she had put aside until last. Angela was hanging it on a hanger when Adriano entered the room, Clara asleep in his arms.

He rocked her gently and looked at her with deep affection and fondness. He had gotten used to her so easily, and quicker than he thought. In the beginning, it had been scary for even him but he loved her with all of his heart and Angela too. They were the best thing that had happened to him.

Angela hung the dress on the shelf of the wardrobe so it was hanging with the bodice on display in front of her. She crossed her arms and grinned at it. The emerald satin gleamed in the light of the walk-in wardrobe.

"What are you doing?" Adriano chuckled lightly, his voice was quiet as to not wake Clara.

Angela took some time to take in the sight before her. Clara looked even tinier when compared to Adriano. It was quite funny to see him holding her and how careful and cautious he would be. It looked strange because of how intimidating Adriano looked at the first glance. He carried a scar on his cheek, and his eyes were dark and dangerous. They had become something that reminded Angela of hot, sweet coffee. Despite getting away from the mafia and his past, he had still looked hard and tough but he had become the opposite now to her.

"Nothing." She finally said, her gaze dropping to Clara. "You know, she stopped crying and fell asleep ten minutes ago. I think you can put her in her crib now." Angela laughed gently.

"I know that. I just wanted to hold her for a little while longer." He admitted before making his way over to stand side to side with her, their arms touching.

Angela had one last question, one that had constantly been at the forefront of her mind since the beginning. The pair were staring at the green cocktail dress, neither diverting their gaze as she spoke.

"You bought me the dress didn't you?" she was unable to hide her grin.

There was a long pause before he smiled too and then answered her.

He turned his head and leaned down to peck her on the lips before he spoke.

"Of course I did Angie."