Chapter 2

~Zane POV~
As soon as I wαke up I read the letter that P.I.X.E.L. had left for me.

Dear Zane,
I must inform you that I took your database information of your brothers' fighting technique. My new owner will use this information to create more nindroids to do things I can't say. I'm sorry to do this to you. I felt special when you were by my side. But I have to use you for my master to be happy. Now I must leave you. I hope you forgive me. And to see you one day again, when I have freedom to be with you. Now I must depart ~goodbye Zane ~
From~ P.I.X.E.L.

It's rare for me to cry, since I am a nindroid and sometimes can't express my feelings. I feel my heart break in two, is this...depression. I've never felt like this before, to humans it is natural after a break up to feel like this.

"Zane are you okay" a person said. I turn to see a female with (h/l) (h/c) hair and bangs tilt to the side of her face. Her usual happy (e/c) eyes turn into worried ones.

~YOUR POV~
I can't believe Jay beat me in hand-to-hand combat, that was my specialty. Maybe I lost because I was thinking of Zane.

(FLASHBACK)
It was a cold as sh** to night. Oh I mean it was very cold outside. We went looking for Zane ,because he was an hour late after curfew. As my brothers and I were looking for Zane... we found him. He was shut off and needed to be rebooted. Also in his hand was a note to Zane from...P.I.X.E.L. My heart dropped at the sight of it. Somehow I knew what the letter is for, but didn't say a word. The brothers carried Zane onto the bounty and place him in his room. They left me to tend to Zane. As I look down at his shut eyes, I place my hand intertwining with Zane's cold ones.

I wish you fell in love with me Zane. I wouldn't break your heart like this, I thought, once you read this letter you will be crush. I place the note on his nightstand and left.
(END FLASHBACK)

When I pass by Zane's room to hear crying from inside. I check to see Zane on the floor crying, note in hand. He read the break up letter. To make sure he was going to be okay I step in and speak up.

"Zane are you okay" I said. He turn to me with a broken heart & a depressed face mixed up. His once light blue eyes that made my heart skip a beat are now dull with sadness.

~ZANE POV~
"I don't know if I'm ok, because I never felt like this before and in my database mostly females are to be in more depression stages than men" I continued " I hope I can find a cure for this".

(A/n: That fact about depression was something I put in. I don't really know if it's true)

"Well if you need anything you can count on me" (y/n) said as a small smile crept onto her face.
That's when I realize I can talk to (y/n) about all of this since she is a girl and she listens to me all the time unlike my brothers. I grab her hand before she was able to leave. She turn to look at me then our hands and back to me.
"(Y/n)....I need to talk to you" I said looking into her (e/c) eyes.
"Sure I'm all ears."