Chapter 8

~YOUR POV~

   I think the first time I met Zane was when I was an technology/engineering assistant teacher which was the best job ever. As I was almost late for class I bump into someone hard enough for me to fall so I close my eyes waiting for impact but it never came. Once I open my eyes I saw blazing blue eyes staring into my (e/c) orbs.

   "I'm so sorry for bumping into you I was in a hurry to get to class before I might get fired by the sensei I work under. Thank you for helping me maybe I'll see you later bye" I said as I shake his hand then jog away trying not to bump into anyone.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

   Man what an annoying job sometimes! I mean I'm more intelligent then the sensei but do I get heard, NO! Last week he was gone so I taught them everything they know but this morning he took the credit at the meeting at lunch! But still it's a fun class and it's the only job to accept me even with my adoptive parents kicking me out their lives 5 years ago...

~FLASHBACK~

"Why can't you be smart like the rest of us instead of being an idiot that disgraces out family name!" my mother said to me. You see the Korosaki family is a very rich family that have stuck up people in the household except their youngest daughter me. I'm being yelled at because I help someone who my parents call peasants.

"But mom she needed help going home I wouldn't want something bad to her out in the world! There is to many bad things that happen so doing one good will at least help" I shout back to her. Right now we have a family meeting just my parents and I while my older siblings are in their rooms supposedly but I know they are on the other side of the door.

"It doesn't mater if you are helping a pathetic child you a disgrace to us" Dad said as he explain that I should leave the house and I did. I'm glad to..

~END FLASHBACK~

Once again being the clumsy person I am I bump into someone. Wow twice in one day I bump into someone and not just anyone but the same guy with ice blue eyes. What, I bump into him AGAIN, is it my bad luck today. Well I can see he was super handsome maybe it was Fate that brought us to meet. Wait Fate what no it has to only be a coincident!

(A/N: You are logical than religion so fate is religious to you, Sorry)

"Oh I'm so sorry again about right now and this morning I was in a hurry and now I was irritated so I didn't pay attention. SO I hope you are okay now...Oh I forgot to introduce myself I'm (y/n) (l/n) Technology/Engineering assistant teacher. What's your" I said smiling at the boy in front of me.

"I'm Zane Julian a nindroid so even if you kept bumping into me I won't be hurt by the impact" the boy said. Ok this conversation is going no where so I just said goodbye and just walk away but Zane grab my hand. "My apologies I'm getting use to show emotions but something about you caught my sensors. So I was wondering if we can be friends and hangout."

"Uh...*giggle* you should of ask me the first place but yeah I would love to be your friend" I said smiling to Zane. After that we would hang out anytime I was available and he could even help with my rent which was a huge help for me.

~SKIP TIME~

"Everyone I would like to introduce you to our new (f/c) ninja of animals, (Y/n) (l/n)" Sensei Wu said as I walk into the room. I knew somethings about Zane's brothers because well being brothers and all os we all became good friends with each other.

"Hey (n/n) I have a question what type of element is that" the female said which was Nya.

"Oh it means I was an expert at talking to animals and I can change into one which is super awesome for me since ever since I was a kid I always loved animals" I explain.

"I'm really happy to see you happy (y/n) I hope we can stay together more longer" Zane said smiling at me slight which made me blush. Ever since that day I fell in love with the nindroid named Zane...

WORDS: 760

That took forever to think of because I've been trying to have much fun with the time I have left before going back to school again. So I'll try to update more but I can't really promise anything just yet. I'll probably work on them every now and then. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!