Chapter 5

~ZANE POV~
Today I'm going to my father's old workshop which was in the Winter Forest so I ask (Y/n) to accompany me there. And was happy to come along.

We were already in the Winter Forest looking for my father's workshop. Thanks to my falcon friend we found it, and just in time because the snow was picking up to become a storm. Inside it was nice & warm since there was an automatic fireplace to warm up the room.

"Uh...Zane a little help please" (y/n) ask I turn around to see her still in the door way and cover in the snow. Her hand are shivering while her face was cherry red. She look like a cherry with hands in the snow.

"You are in a predicament. I can assist you out" I said while she glares at me for taking so long just to pull her out already. As I grab he hands I felt them cold like my own and when I pull her to my chest she was still warm. I felt a hint of blush crawl onto my face and so did (y/n). But I couldn't tell since her face was still red from the cold. My heart somehow was filled with happiness right that made me wonder why was I so happy. All I did was help my (h/c) friend out of the cold.

"Thank you" (y/n) said after I hand her hot chocolate to her. I just clean some cobwebs while (y/n) was on the couch reading some blueprints on some of the stuff my father made. Once I finish I went back to the the room where (y/n) was to find her fast asleep with a coca mustache on her.

She looks kinda cute like this. Wait what is this feeling I have for her? All I know I felt like this before but it was with P.I.X.E.L. so could this be the same feeling, I thought to myself while sitting next the the (h/c) hair girl sleeping peacefully. Looking at her closer she reminds my of a panda for some random reason. I stroke her cheek to make her stir in her sleep.

"Z-zane..." (y/n) said quietly in her sleep. I felt my mechanical heart skip a beat when she was sleep talking. I felt my face heat up when (y/n) was scratching her eye so cutely that I want so badly to pull her into a hug. Why do I feel like this toward her?

~YOUR POV~

"Z-zane..." I said while sitting up from my comfortable nap that was interrupted by Zane. I rub the sleep off my eyes when I could feel someone staring at me. I turn to see Zane avoid eye contact with me but I could see clearly a hint of pink on his face.

"Are you alright Zane? Are you done with the cleaning" I said standing up and so did Zane.

"Yes, quiet a long time ago. I was about to wake you up but you look very peaceful when you were sleeping so I let you have more rest" Zane said looking at me. I nod and start to help put stuff sway before putting my jacket on. Once we were done we left and were at the bounty once again.

"Thank for letting me see where your father created you it was fun. Sorry if I wasn't any help because I might of added some problem for you to take a bit longer to clean" I said scratching my head looking a bit of shame on my face. Zane said it was alright since I was in the cold longer than him so of course I would fall asleep from the heat of the room. As I walk back to my room I was blush because while I was "asleep" I felt him him stroking my cheek. What was that all about?

~ZANE POV~

As (Y/n) made her way to her room and into the bounty I felt my face heavy up because my heart has been beating faster than unusual for a normal heart rate. After thinking for a little while I realized what these feelings are because I felt them before. Am I in love with...(y/n) (L/N)...

WORDS: 752

YES you feel in love with her Zane Accept it already! Anyway...thanks for waiting for this part of the story. I hope you enjoyed reading it. I'll do my best to hurry with the new part of the story. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW! (if you want)