Chapter 12

~YOUR POV~

"You are so smart, Zane~"

"It is so cool that you are a nindroid and an amazing ice skater maybe you can teach me how~"

I've been watching Zane's fangirls flirt with him for the past half an hour. We came here so we could practice for the upcoming competition that I signed up for. But as soon as we got here some or half the group of Zane's fangirls happen to be here and well here we are me just staring off into space with my only reliable partner surrounded by freakin annoying fangirls. I'm in the bleacher watching my boyfriend being attack by the insane fans...

"Why are you so down (n/n)" a familiar voice said to me. I turn around to see a blonde boy with the same ice blue eyes as Zane...

"Well if it isn't the one and only Yuri Plisetsky. So what do I own for this wonderful meeting" I said with a smirk watching the boy come my way...

(A/n: this guy is Yuri Plisetsky from the anime Yuri on Ice that hasn't come out yet. I want to watch it so badly! He will only appear in this chapter.)

~YURI POV~

As I made my way to the farthest spot in the bleacher I say a guy that look like he was made out of metal being attack by a bunch of girls, probably his fangirls. I place my stuff down and watch for a while as the guys who is probably my age was trying to make his way somewhere but can't since the fangirls and all are there to a girl sitting in the bleachers too.

She was leaning forward with a bored expression on her fave that look so familiar to my childhood friend (y/n). The girl had (h/l) (h/c) hair that was in a slight bun but had a few hairs out of order, yup that girl looks a bit familiar until I saw her big beautiful (e/c) eye. They had the love for skating and had the same loneness as (n/n) use to have.

  "Why are you so down (n/n)" I said walking closer to the girl who actually turns around to be. So it really was her I'm so happy to finally see her again after so long.

"Well if it isn't the one and only Yuri Plisetsky. So what do I own for this wonderful meeting" (n/n) said with a smirk on her face as I got even more closer to sit next to her.

"Is it bad if I was in the area by accident and wanted to check this place out and coincidently my very dear childhood friend juts so happen to be here as well. Anyway how is your life, the last time I heard from you was when you moved away from your parents and a whole bunch of tech companies wanted to take you in" I ask looking at her.

She explain about everything that happen like her actually having powers and was a ninja to protect the city and she told me she made up with her parents. Plus not only that but she found out hone she visited she was now an Aunt/Nina of two adorable kids. And that's not all apparently the guys made out of metal in also a ninja of ice and he is actually her boyfriend.

"Aww, little (y/n) finally grown up and got herself a boyfriend. I'm so proud of her like a true parents would ask for" I said swiping a fake tear while (y/n) just laugh at my horrible joke but she said it was better that one of her teammates's jokes. (Geez, I wonder who~)

JAY: ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?! BECAUSE THOSE ARE FIGHTING WORDS! *throw a grenade to shut him up*

"Oh haha very funny that I forgot to breath...anyway I came here to practice my performance but then that happens *fangirls* Now I don't have a partner to practice with and I'be been waiting for over an hour" (y/n) with the original bored face I saw on her the first time I met her.

"Well why did you say that in the first place come on I promise to be your partner always" I said giving her a closed eye smile. If Victor or Yūki say me right now they will think I am a fake. I take my hand out for her to take.