Chapter 25

~ZANE POV~

I suddenly sit up in a cold sweat, everyone was there looking at me with relief. It seems I look to be in pain for about an hour that I've been gone. Once getting comfortable I told them their history and their relationship which shock the whole team about the discovery. But when mentioning the rings Nya suddenly flinch before walking away from the group until coming back holding something.

"I've always thought it was a trinket or something but I didn't think it had any meaning to it" Nya said opening her hand to show us an all to familiar ring on a chain. "She hid it away once you gave her that snowflake necklace that she always wear. I asked her before what it's from but she gave me a distant look saying 'It's from my past'. Looks like I finally found out."

"Now that we know the only thing that I have to say is...we're still as screwed as before" Jay said out loud earning a glare from everyone in the room. In the end in a way he is right, we all know what happen to the past (Y/n) but the present (Y/n) is the old we need to worry about.

  "I say we go find where he is located, rescue (Y/n) and kick his ass" Cole said resorting to violence. As much as I despise him right now, he still has a point there. With (G/n)'s found location and some help from her we'll be able to find an exact area to search for her. Taking that plan to action (g/n) was in my lap once she woke up to aid us as I use our main system computer.

  "From what we learn by combining (G/n)'s found location and her information, the village would be close to the river considering (y/n) knew of the river and would be in some sort of valley so..." I explain, looking over the map then circle around an area. "...in this area of the circle with this data. I'm sorry it's not much but it's the best we'll have to work with ."

   "It's fine Zane, you did your best with all the information we could get for now" sensei Wu said reassuring me. Then facing everyone with a determine expression. "Now Nya bring the ship to the closet clearing in that area then we will move to the circle's area to search. We don't have enough time so let's hurry before anything else can happen to (Y/n). Once she is back here, you all have some nice words to say to her."

    Getting down to work Nya brings the bounty over the first then to a small clearing she found that was still big enough to fins the bounty there. The plan is the same but only had one small problem, who would be taking care of (g/n)? Having Nya would be smart to have her keep her safe, but we need all hands on deck. We can't leave her alone because we don't know if they are still after her and would do anything to her by herself. She was able to persuade me to bring her along with me because she was order to have me peculiarly rescue (Y/n). All I hope is we can save (y/n) before anything else can happen to her.

~3RD POV~

   The team splits up into smaller groups of two; Jay & Cole, Nya & Wu, Kai & Lloyd and finally Zane & (G/n) (also the hawk) then dived and conquer the area to find the place. Zane and (G/n) stay close to the river with the little girl trying to find landmarks that seem familiar to her. Meanwhile a group of best friend were more focus on a conversation than finding the village.

   "I can't believe...after everything that has happen you still like her after she choose Zane and even got kidnapped by our old enemy that turned you into a ghost for a while" Jay complain looking over to the Earth ninja who was climbing the side of the cliff. "You already know how she felt about Zane and you...so why did you keep your hopes up after that."

   "Something...okay, I just don't know right now. My mind is in a daze, maybe after the big decision from Nya. After she decide she didn't want to be with neither of us I was left on a small void afterwards I felt my feelings were played with. But you know who was the only one for me, (y/n) was. She would make time for me and help me learn how to cook to bring some closure to my feeling. For her to do that, it made me so happy" Cole said stopping only staring at nothing before turning around to look over the land below them. "She was able to be a light in my life and be there for me. I thought there was hope for me to be with her because didn't seem to make a move toward Zane...until that day."