Chapter 23

~ZANE POV~

Once we made it back to the bounty I help (g/n) down on the couch and sit next to her since she didn't feel comfortable by herself. Nya brings her a few snacks and hot chocolate which she took happily. (g/n) seems to be more relaxed after what happen to her and I'm just glad we got to her in time. But it makes me wonder what happen to her during that time.

"(g/n) could you tell us what happen to you when you were taken" Nya ask while (g/n) was eating a cookie. Her usual lite brown eyes became dull when Nya asked her. She stop eating her cookie and looked like she was in a trance of some sorts making me worry. "Is everything okay sweetie?"

"We were taken by these scary men 5 of them and brought a us into the woods to their hideout where we were kept. Nina would be a hurt protecting me from getting hurt. Every night they would come and get her away from me and sometime I could hear her screaming...I was so scared that she might die" (g/n) explains bring her knees to her chest and look like her way about to cry. Why a child like her has to go through something like that. Rubbing her backs s she leans into my hand for more comfort as she takes a deep breath. "After a while someone came to save us after one of Nina's beating. She was sleeping so he had to carry her back to his house."

"While we were there he told us that his name was Morro and he was in the area to save we from the evil men. He let us stay there but we could reach the outside because there was no way to communicate in the deep woods It was on my birthday everything change" she pause for a moment through her story maybe trying to remember what happen next. "I told them I wanted go home to go see mommy and daddy but he didn't seem happy about it. I left the room while they were talking and when Nina came in to check on me there was something weird about her"

"Weird? Weird how" Cole ask getting closer to (g/n) and her hands. I didn't notice but she was shaking now and hhm holding her hands she was claiming down a little.

"There was a weird make on her neck it was big, red and look like teeth marks" (g/n) reply. My body suddenly froze after she said that. Did Morro claim her like an animal, and in front of her own neice? "She told me to leave that place and try to reach you while she would stay. She sacrificed herself for me and if she dies it's my fault...."

It was quiet after (g/n) finished her story, Nya was holding her in her arms as the rest of us were trying to think of some reason as to why he wanted her. Nya puts her into (y/n)'s and return to discuss about our theories. The only question that was in our minds are, why would he want (y/n) of all people? He was a ghost and yet can can carry her and...touch her. The fact that he marked her as his made me boil on anger that he touched her in a way that she shouldn't be touched. Just for that I want to punch him so badly now.

~3RD POV~

"Ok why would Morro want (Y/n) of all people? Did he know about her leaving the team" Jay ask looking at everyone. It made them question everything now. They know about his past and yet how can he be connected to (y/n) in anyway possible. "Sensei do you have any ideas?"

"I'm afraid not, from his past I found him playing near the monastery with other children before I took him in. But I doubt that would be of importance to this" Sensei reply in sadness but to both Zane and Cole something clicks.

"Sensei is there a tea that will allow you to see the past in anyway" Cole ask. Sensei looks at him in confusion before getting up to go straight into his room. They were now waiting as he went searching and soon came out. In his hands there was a jar of a bluish green powder which had to be the tea substance. Taking into his own hands Zane brings it to the kitchen table as the others follow behind afterwards. "What do we do now?"

"Isn't obvious we need to go back to the past to see how Morro and (Y/n) are connected in some way" Kai reply. Then dread came onto their faces as they only look at each other in worry and confusion. "The only question is who will be doing it now"

There was silence once again as they were trying to figure out the question. They all had a strong connection to the girl and they all wanted to go but soon there was a fact that had surprise them. Once they go into the past they will be a very small chance they will be able to come back from the past and making it a near death mission. None soon wanted to go but it was time to take matters into his own hands now. It was his fault from the very start so now he had to fix his mistake.

"I'll do it...I'll go" Zane said stepping forward as the others look at him with wide eyes. They wanted to protest saying there has to another way instead off him risking his life. His blazing blue eyes harden as he became more serious about his choice. "It has to be me, it's my fault that this all happened to her and to her family. I have to go, I NEED to go. Please sensei let me go, I need to fix the mistake I made."

The finally choice was sent to sensei who hesitantly agree to it not wanting to loose another of his children. But deep down he knew Zane had to do this, it was his actions that got them here and this was a way to get back to normal for all of them. For the first time in his life was the most hardest to make tea, the tea master himself has been rivaled but from anyone but to possibly lose a son. Reassuring the master it help comfort him in some way or another.

Zane looks at everyone with the cup of tea in his hand ready for the cup to be gone. His gaze lasted longer on Cole as if they had a telepathic conversation, both had loved (Y/n). But she had chose who to love and now he wants to make things right again to be with her once more.

To see her smile, to hear her laugh, to see her beautiful face once more and to be with her again, I have to do this, Zane thought as he looks at the pool of tea in his hand. Taking a deep breath he takes it all in one move, feeling the fuzzy feeling of sleep creeping up he lets go. I'll save you (Y/n) I promise...

WORDS: 1222

👾What happens next? What will Zane learn about your past? How would he react? Could it possibly turn the tables? Tune in next time on the next chapter of 'White Love'...I really need to start being original. Yea so in the next chapter will have juicy juicy details but I can't spoil it since I didn't think ahead after this update.

But I hope enjoy this update and chapter since I made some of you wait so long for this. On a side note remember people the Q&A is coming up so if you have any questions you've been wanting to ask better put them in the comments to be in. Comment down below anything or a question and I'll be happy to see them.

LIKE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!