Chapter 30

---ZANE POV---

   (Y/n) pulls away for what seems like forever of a kiss, I kinda didn't want it to end. Her beautiful eyes stare into mine, sure her eyes were still red alongside her nose. But that just adds to her cuteness. Wiping away runaway tears, she leans against my hand then nuzzles softly.

   "Please stop being so cute right now my dear" I confess trying to hide my growing blush. (Y/n) only laughs before getting up and picking me up alongside her. Her hand held my own with a tight yet gentle touch. That's when I noticed what was in her other hand. "What's that anyway?"

   "Oh, this? This is the thing Ronin gave me in that clothing. I just used it to fling Morro out of here, damn either I'm strong or this sword hilt has a huge amount of power" (y/n) explains. Scanning the missing bladed sword, it had high traces of an unknown magical element. Whatever it was made out of, it was very powerful but worrying for some odd reason.

   "Whatever it is, it contains a huge amount of power that holds magical power. Let's just hope it's strong enough to use so we can stop Morro from ruining Cole's physical form. With my estimation, it won't be able to last much longer and if so we might lose him" I explain with a grim expression around the once happier aura. (y/n) gently squeezes my hand before she gives me a small smile.

   "We won't let that happen. Even if Cole himself despises you, he is still family and we have to do whatever we can to save him. Not only that but the thought of Morro hurting, just makes my blood boil"

   Just as she says that a huge gust of wind tries to push us further back, (y/N) helps us stay in place. Morro or Cole stands there in all his glory, he's body was bleeding out with many bruises all over his body. I felt a sudden wave of fear, not for Morro of course, but for Cole. It was his body after all and now it was already at his limit. Morro seems to be losing his insanity be every second.

   "I've had enough playing games you two. I've decided to no spare either one of your lives and just kill you both. If I can't have (y/n)...then no one can" Morro said as he pants and his eyes glazed over. He soon starts sprinting toward us with the scythe in hand. Immediately he seems he is about to jump and we have gotten ready to dodge.

    As if in slow motion as he was in midair, (y/n) and I turn quickly allowing us to miss the flying blade. Morro wasn't ready for us to simply dodge his attack that he actually was a look of pure shock on his face like that. He was suddenly filled with pure rage, he was already reaching the limit of his anger. What more can he even reach, a whole level million?

---3RD POV---

    Zane immediately touches the ground and create a spread of icy ground. Immediately it spreads until Morro's feet and causes him to freezes his whole body to stay still. Squirming around Morro's body was dropping in temperature, he truly couldn't move, not even a muscle. Both Zane and (Y/n) look at each other before with a flash, both of them were staring at Morro with a blank expression. 

   "So...what should we actually do now?" (y/n) ask as she looks at the man in front of her with a blank ass face. Neither one knew what to do as they both were forced to watch as Morro kept squirming in the ice to get out. Like...it's obviously it's frozen water and it is already hard to handle. 

    As the two partners were talking about the next step of their small rescue of their friend, Morro was still frozen in ice. He was slowing down as the ice was dropping his temperature which was creating the evil man to shiver. Zane and (y/n) immediately notice this but nothing comes to mine. 

    "I swear if the way to save him is anti-climatic...I'll literally cry" (y/n) confesses as she gazes at the now half-conscious black ninja in front of her. The half-conscious man seems to be mumbling out under his breath, neither one understood it...until it was too late.