Chapter 13

~YOUR POV~

A lot has happen, well in my opinion so much has so no body judge me, ok! But back into the story so much did happen. Like an example me...

I became one of the top 25 recognize best skaters ever! With help from Zane and practice with Yuri (who I still hang out with) I went to different competitions and got either top 10 or first place! But it didn't matter to me because all I want to ever do is skate no matter what...

"Hey (n/n)! God quit daydreaming about your boyfriend for once would you. I came here to help you but you still like to be someone who daydreams" Yuki said waving a hand in my face. Right now he is helping me with a routine so I can get into the olympics since talent scouts will be there.

"Hey for your information I wasn't daydreaming I was thinking of what part of the new routine is hard for me, ok. Now lets go and you better not piss me off more because I will hack into your private folder to black mail you" I said smirking while Yuri was shock and scared at the same time.

Also as a side career from being a ninja or skater to also stay close to the family. I've been more closer than ever even with a small tragedy we were still getting over. (B/n)'s wife was a famous reporter who was coming back to Ninjago when it happen. The plane she was on crash because the circuits were sabotaged and no one made it out alive.

Since then he has been trying to make it thought without her but I know my brother is stroke enough to make it through...

"You ready (y/n) if you ever need help I'll be right here ok" Yuri said acting motherly again. I roll my eyes as I put my (h/c) bangs out of my face and fixing my (f/c) uniform. I was ready...

Overall so much has happen I got lucky enough to be the second in command at the (l/n) company in Ninjago but I do handle difficult challenges since I am the top for the computer any thing with updates and problems. I can now call my step parents my real parents.

~TIME SKIP~

"You are so ready for this competition you have it in the bag" Yuri said shouting from the front bleachers. Today is the day...the competition or last competition in the olympics.

"Go (y/n) we all believe in you go" Nya cheers for me. Everyone had come Yuri my family and even the ninja, even Sensei Wu too.

"Next up everyone should know this girl by now since she won your heart give it up for Miss (y/n) (l/n) from Ninjago City" the speaker said. I steady my breathing since I could feel myself having a heart attack, I open my ice glaze (e/c) eyes. What I ready, yes...was I scared...hell no...I am a ninja of animals so I can never give up ever...

(START VIDEO)

~TIME SKIP~~3RD POV~

"All of the competition were amazing but one was the very best. To win the golden medal is...(y/n) (l/n) from Ninjago!" the speaker exclaims. Everyone was cheering and shouting in celebration, since everyone secretly cheered on for her every step of the way.

"I won!" (y/n) said smiling like an idiot as she took her medal and raised it high and proud. Your goal finally achieve your goal, I'm so proud of you, Zane thought watching his girlfriend walk down to him smiling.

"I knew you could do it (n/n) I've always believed in you" Zane said smiling slightly as he pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you for being supportive through all of this. You are best boyfriend ever" (y/n) said snuggling into Zane's chest.

So much has change for me but there is one thing for sure. My love for Zane didn't change in the slightest, it only grew...

WORDS: 668

👾After so long I am able to update from my schedule so I finally I feel so HAPPPPPPY RIGHT NOW. It feels like forever since I updated but school is a slow as ever which is a huge pain, so 1 month down 8 more to go. (If I die there I'll ask my mom to bury me in Saturn and lay me down on a bed of roses. Sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a long song~)

ME: *crying* THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL READER-KUN! You are truly graceful since you are as usual *sobbing*

YOU: A geez you cry to much when it comes to romances huh, I could see you crying over the Titanic right. *I turn away* Right I mean you have seen it...

ME: Please don't judge me ok... But I never have cried watching it sorry *no emotions*

YOU: WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT! YOU HAVE NO HEART! YOU. ME. MOVIE. NOW. *drag to the living room*

~TWO HOURS LATER~

YOU: You are truly heartless Wolf how could you not cry on this *looks over* *me sleeping*

ME: Thanks I'm use to being heartless...*talks in sleep* *snooring*

Anyway I hope you all have enjoy this part to the story since I always love to keep writing about it. Plus it will be a while since I will update after this part so sorry you guys. Comment down below n how you felt about this part to the story and I'll alway read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

SHARE!!