~Valentine Special~

~ZANE POV~

     I got ready for Valentines day which was today and made sure that everything I plan went accordingly. To tell you the truth I didn't even know what Valentines Day was so my brothers had to make me learn everything all in one day. Once I learn what I need to know I had to make  the plan with (y/n) go along.

    Today we had to do a hard day full of training even if it was a holiday we still had to train in case of an emergency. Besides between my brothers and I, I'm the only one with a real date for tonight; Kai has video games, Cole & Jay had to fight over Nya who was going to the Samurai base and Lloyd well he doesn't really have any experience in dating at all.

LLOYD: I HAVE SOME!! JUST TO TELL YOU

WOLF: Yeah...but not in this one you don't. CONTINUE!

     After the training I finish earlier than the rest of them but knowing (y/n) she will follow afterwards being the amazing intelligent one she is. I grab what I need from my room then made my way to the (y/n)'s room and as I turn the corner I see her about to go inside so I had to hurry a little to catch up to her.

    "(y/n) I have a gift for you for Valentines day even if it isn't red roses" I said reveling the white rose bouquet to she and she was shock but was smiling at me. When I hand them to her she gave me a quick hug without ruining the roses. "Look inside there's something else in there if you want to go that is."

     "These are beautiful there can't be any other gift amazing as theses flowers are" (y/n) said when she see the blue small card in it and had a surprise expression on her face

     "These are beautiful there can't be any other gift amazing as theses flowers are" (y/n) said when she see the blue small card in it and had a surprise expression on her face. "You got tickets to the King & Queen Ball?! How? Theses are so rare to come by, I could never go because I was under age to go with my family and you know problems. Of course I would love to go with you Zane. Thank you"

     "Its not a problem and I found out the (L/n) family is actually coming this year and you'll see them again. How about that" I ask and she was super excited about it. "Now go ready it takes a while for you to dress in the first place."

    (Y/n) goes in after sticking her tongue out at me and I went to my share room to go grab my suit to get ready. I got lucky to get those tickets because one of the host of the ball was someone I save a while back and said he would do me a favor when I ask. It just so happen to be now to get the valid favor. Once finish I wait out in the den for her and into time at all she was there.

    When I turn around I just stare at (y/n) in all her stunning glory, she look like an angle only without the halo and wings. She was wearing a long flowing white dress with no straps, diamond coat bracelet, earrings and her (h/l) (h/c) hair the tip was curl. She was wearing no makeup which made her look even more amazing to the eyes.

      "Shall we go m'lady" I ask as (y/n) took my arm into hers as me make our way out of the bounty

      "Shall we go m'lady" I ask as (y/n) took my arm into hers as me make our way out of the bounty. I hope tonight goes as plan.

~3RD POV~

     The young couple made their way to the ball that was fill with food, talking and it look amazing. Zane looks at (y/n) who had childish wonder in her eyes as she scan the new surroundings. Then her eyes land on an all too familiar family that was making their way closer to the two.

    "Mom, dad, sis, bro I miss you guys" (y/n) said hugging her parents with Zane next to her as they talk 

    "Well folks, its that time of night I'd like to ask each gentlemen to invite a lady he did not accompany to this evening to dance the King and Queen's waltz" the speakers said as everyone grabs a dance partner. Since the six were together they had to pick a partner with (r/b/n) with his mother, (Y/n) with her dad and lastly (s/n) with Zane.

     At first in the quarter of the dance they had to switch again and so they did. Both parents together, siblings and the love rid as one during the rest of the song. What the couple didn't notice is during the once everyone slowly stop to watch the two dance without a care in the world. They were too focus on each other more than on the rest of the people. Once the song slowly came to the end they were in the middle slowly leaning in to kiss. It was a night the two would never forget ever.

---

      "That was fun huh Zane. You were having so much fun I could see it" (y/n) said strolling along the park barefoot holding hands with Zane who was doing the same.

     "I might be a nindroid but I never knew I could dance if my circuits depended on it. But still it really was a fun night you know why, right" Zane ask stoping in front of the colorful fountain to see (y/n)'s curious expression. "...because I spent the night and day with the woman I love dearly that's why."

    "Wow really funny Zane....I love you."

     "I love you too my snowflake...."

WORDS: 936

     👾❤️HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU PEOPLE! Well to those who have someone to celebrate with the happy Valentines day but to the single people out there in the world happy Single Forever Day! One of my friends made that day up so I want to share you that as well. I'm not a huge fan of the holiday but I still have to be nice. Anyways I come back from the dead and glad to update at least for today of all days.

I hope you enjoy this special to the book and this isn't involve in the story just to tell you people. Still I hope you enjoy reading this, I enjoy typing it. Comment down below you thoughts to the special or anything and I'm always happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!