Chapter 28

*Fun Fact: when I edit this I was cringing bc of the way I was writing in some parts*

~3RD POV~

   Without hesitation the three ninja charge at full speed again their enemy. However even before they could reach him a strong gust of turbulent winds hit them, making them be pushed backward. In mid-air (Y/n) was able to get a hold of the other two and stop them before they could be blown further away. Clawing the ground while holding onto two grown men was harder than what (Y/n) actually thought. Luckily, she had a strong grip and was able to stay still long enough before the wind decreased its intensity. Both Zane & Cole was able to get her up in time to stand tall once more against Morro.

   "Ah guess I forgot you even had powers since you never really shown them to me," Morro said out loud but rather to himself than the others to listen. The brothers soon were charging with (Y/n) yelling for them to stop, but it was too late they were caught."Oh no~ You thought just because I was spacing out you could attack me? What has Sensei Wu even taught you? Well, no matter..."

    In a matter of seconds, a green-tinted dome appears over the three, blocking but (G/n) and (Y/n) out of the shield. She ran closer in hope of some kind as Zane did the same. He didn't want to leave (Y/n) alone, especially after he just got her back. But no matter how much they use their powers, it was useless. (E/C) eyes meet icy blue ones, making the world stop at that moment for them. Zane places his hand on the shield and leans his forehead against it, just as (Y/n) was doing to same. 

    "Please, stay safe..."

   "I promise, I will..."

   Turning back to Morro who seem now irritated just as much as Cole was annoyed. The two brothers held an agreement to talk about this later and right now fight against the Wind Weirdo now. Cole uses his scythe to create an earthquake that shook the ground even outside of the shield. While doing so Zane moves in closer toward Morro who was trying to stable himself quickly. In a haste manner, Morro blocks the incoming punch and pushes the white ninja back. 

   "Seems like I can't let my guard down between the two of you, now can I? And I'm having trouble with just two of you, so how could I ever even handle all seven of you" Morro asks as he takes a quick glance over at (Y/n) who felt a shiver down her spine. Quickly in defense, he launches a wild wind wall that was about to push the other ninjas even further away. With a quick movement, the ghost ninja was right in front of them. "Now let's see, I have the intelligent, robotic-like white ninja and the strong, leader black ninja...Hm"

   "What the hell are you blabbering about" Cole yells as he starts slashing his scythe only to continuously keep hitting the wind as Morro was in Lala land. Zane used his shurikens to try and freeze his position but for them to only go through his. Like duh, he's a ghost.

    As the two ninjas were losing energy Morro was still thinking. He knew something was connecting the two. Which was something much different... then like the rest of their brothers. Taking a quick look over at the two girls he notices the desperate look on (y/n)'s face toward the white ninja. Then thinking back to the way the black ninja was acting the day of the trade got his gears in his head turning. 

   Keeping quiet his stops all motives to move which the ninja thought was a good time to strike. The two brothers in sync move forward to give Morro a hard blow when an image appears instead. Immediately the two stop even trying to kill Morro as the image in front of them was clear as crystal, the image of fear written on (Y/n)'s face. Zane didn't want to have something he wanted to protect make that face while Cole did his best to look away from the face he oh so wanted to protect. Now it was clear as day to Morro, who only smiles in satisfaction.