Chapter 16

~YOUR POV~

   "P.I.X.E.L. How do you do this?" I ask looking at this problem in the system of equations I was working on. Hey I might be pass High school or college but I still have to do equations to solve problems in my company. She came over and scans the equations then waits.

    "It would be (Answer). It's not that hard if you do it like this and then like that then you're done. It's quite simple if you do it like this" PIXEL said as she showed me the right way to solve the equation and overall from the way she did it, it really was an easy problem. 

   OK...some of you might be wondering right now 'WHAT THE FLUFF ARE YOU DOING (Y/N)?! WHY ARE YOU SO FRIENDLY WITH PIXEL OF ALL PEOPLE/ROBOTS?!' Ok let me explain, sure she is Zane's ex-girlfried but I couldn't hate her for that because well she is lonely. She has always been alone and I feel like I see myself in her sometimes so that is probably why I want to be her friend. Plus I'm a lover not a fighter sometimes. I like to fight but I am also a peacemaker so that is why I wanted to be her friend.

   "(y/n), What do girls do for fun when they are with friends" PIXEL ask me while we were walking back to me lab. Yes I do have a lab sine I'm the brains in the ninja family besides Zane.

   "I don't know, probably hang out at the mall, go shopping? I don't really know and you should now why. I was always alone in my childhood and I didn't have any friends so I didn't do things like that" I said smiling at her. "Wait why are you asking me this PIXEL? Are you up to something I should be worried about right now?"

   "You don't have to be" she said smiling at me "come on we'll do that I have a feeling you will have fun at the end of all of this."

   "NO I WANT TO STAY AND PLAY WITH MY MICROSCOPE!" I said acting like a child while being drag away by PIXEL who seems to like  doing this to me.

(A/n: I wanted her to act at least like a child sometimes so bare with me and I'm going to make PIXEL a little OC.)

~3RD POV~

   The two girls made it to the mall then went looking for something to shop which (y/n) got lucky to buy an outside that reminds her of being a lounging potato (SEE MEDIA FOR PICTURE). But after that nothing seems to catch their eyes. I mean two people who like science, don't care what they look like and are not into fashion...yeah not going to work out for them.

~TIME SKIP~

   "Uh...great now I feel like a slug. Nya does that with me all the time and I'm still not use to going out like normal people" (y/n) falling on the couch to rest after a hard day of walking around to find nothing of interest. PIXEL was smiling at the grind childish attitude but thought it suits her sometimes than acting like an adult every single day. Seeing this side of her proves she trust PIXEL more that the rest besides Zane. 

    "But I know you had fun even if we had to do a lot of walking" PIXEL said going to the door to leave since Borg asked her to come back to the lab. "(n/n) I have to go back now so you're not going to say good bye to me...I'm hurt."

   "No PIXEL don't leave me with them they don't understand my logic in this world please" (y/n) said now acting like a 5 year old but got up to hug her. "We should do something else next time like a to a museum."

   After PIXEL left (y/n) trotted back to her room, changed her clothes, fix her (h/l) (h/c) hair and...boom hit the hay in less than two minutes. But little did she know Zane and the ninjas were coming back home.

   "Hey I'm going to go check on (y/N) if the things with PIXEL was ok" Zane said to his brothers. The whole day all the brothers had a boys night out since Nya and Sensei Wu were out to go get more of his favorite tea which was a two day long trip to and back. "(y/N) are you back from your time with...PIXEL..." 

   He couldn't ask anymore because laying in bed was the sleeping (f/c) ninja. Zane couldn't help but smile at how cute his girlfriends was when she was sleeping. She might act like an adult but sometimes she can relax and act like a kid from time to time. Zane walks in, kisses her forehead before heading out back to his room.

   I can see you had a lot of fun today (n/n)...

WORDS: 824

   👾Ok in this one both PIXEL and Zane acted like Oc but it makes more sense now since I have to add them like normal people so that is why. Plus it is way more easier to think about what they are going to say than acting lie robots, if you understand what I'm saying then I pat you all on the back to understand my messed up English.

(Y/N): So you made them act normal people than robotically like they are suppose to?

ME: Yea it would be easier to talk to each other and I like it more than them acting like Juvia from Fairy Tail.

PIXEL: Isn't that the water mage who talks in third person and has a thing for Gray Fullbuster. *pulls out manga to check* Yep you were right author-kun she does talk third person all the time.

ME: Now I'm wondering what would happen if she did hear us...She would probably use her awesome water magic or something.

(Y/N): Is it just me or do any of you hear water coming toward us *the sound of water* *raining start* 

ME: OH MY GLOB RUN PEOPLE RUN! 

JUVIA: Juvia will not let people make fun of Juvia ever! WATER SLICER!

ME: SEE I TOLD YO HER MAGIC IS REALLY COOL! *while running way*

   Ok I couldn't help myself by adding all of that on top since it's my book I can do the hell I want with it. Anyway I hope you like this part of the story and I did when typing it. Comment down below your thoughts and I'll be happy to read them. Until the Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

FOLLOW!!

COMMENT!!