Christmas Special

~3RD POV~

   "Hey what are you doing up there? You will hurt yourself (y/n) and I can't help you" Zane ask looking up at his girlfriend who was putting up decorations since in just a few days will be Christmas and around that time is the only time she even acts like a child. Even since she was little even if her adopted parents didn't celebrate with her she still had a fun time spending it by herself.

   "Uh I'm putting things up for Christmas since it's coming up quick and it was my job to put them up in the first place" (y/n) said while getting down just to slip off the ladder and end up being bridal carry by Zane was was secretly smiling on the inside.

   "I've been hearing about something like that so now I have a questions since you said you would answer any I ask of you correct" Zane said looking slightly down at the shorter girl in front of him who was nodding along allowing him to ask. "What exactly is Christmas? I've always wondered what it was since our brothers always want to celebrate it around this time of year...and now why are you in a corner for some reason I feel like I did something bad to make you go there."

   He was right because that is where (y/n), in a corner with a gloomy sincer her boyfriend has no idea what Christmas is. She soon get up and goes to her room to get a childhood book that no one knows that she has in her grasp.

   "Ok here this is a book on what Christmas is to children and for adults. Scan it so you at least get the gist of what Christmas is" (y/N) said handing the book to Zane who finish the scan then soon (y/n) had an evil idea up her sleeves. "Hey Zane do you want to help me with something...it will be fun to watch~"

   As soon as he nods in agreement (y/n) drag him everywhere to place mistletoes up in every other room just to mess with the other brothers so that it would be a funny Christmas. Once they were done they waited until their plan was complete. Which means they had to use their time to make breakfast for everyone and to lure everyone down to their trap.

~ZANE POV~
   I was making the pancakes while (y/n) was just cutting some vegetables and frying eggs. She can't really cook well but she is more better than Cole at least so that is a win win for us not to have someone else burn food but I still do the major cooking. I look over at (y/n) who had a childish smile on her face and it kind of made me blush since it was rare for anyone to see her smile like that since she always acts mature all the time.

   "Uh...Zane why are you staring at me" (y/n) ask looking at me straight in the eye with her beautiful (e/c) eyes. I wish I can just stare at them forever and get lost in them but no someone had to scream like a little girl to catch (y/n)'s attention. We follow the scream to find both Jay and Cole trying to past by the mistletoes so they wouldn't kiss.

   "I knew you were up to this (y/n)! Oh I'll get you back for doing this to us" both Cole and Jay were mad at (y/n) while she was just sticking out her tongue which was kind of funny to see. We went back to the kitchen to finish up breakfast and it took us no time even if (y/n) drop one or two things ever so often but it was still OK.

Through out the whole day I saw that (y/n) was enjoying everyone try to avoid the mistletoe while she told me a few more things about Christmas which began to make sense for me. As we made our way through a certain hall we both could hear snickering coming near by. Then we saw why, above us was a mistletoe which made (y/n) blush through the corner of my eye. Well it's now or never...I slowly grab both (y/n)'s hand which made her shock and blush looking away from me. I place a finger under her chin to look straight at me to see her amazing (e/c) eyes.

"Z-zane....why a-are you looking at me like that" (y/n) said as I slowly lean in to close in the gap between us. It was one of the rare times I ever want to kiss her since we never kiss very often we only hold hands and hug since I still getting use to doing all of this. Once we need air we both could hear gasps that we just kissed.

   "Merry Christmas my little Snowflake" I said placing my forehead onto hers. (y/n) just look at me with her amazing smile that would make my mechanical heart slip a beat whenever I see it. She held my hands her very warm hands were melting my heart away.

   "Merry Christmas, my Knight in Titanium armor" (y/n) said. I wish we could stay like this forever.

WORDS: 906

   👾MERRY CHRISTMAS! OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE if you don't celebrate Christmas! I hope you all had a wonder year of 2016 and I still can't believe it came super quick and that the New Year is coming up fast too.

   So just for you guys I'll take any questions that you ever wanted to ask me or not. If you do Great and if you don't that is still Great. Or don't really care but just want to comment something you can and I'll take it. I hope you enjoy this part of the story and have a wonderful holiday! Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!