Chapter 22

~COLE POV~

    "Zane you have to eat something in weeks, please for your health please eat something" sensei almost order seeing the Nindroid. He hasn't eaten in over the last two weeks since the girls had went missing two months ago. Everyone has been worried about him, even if he is a nindroid he still need food like the rest of us.

   "I-I can't eat...I need to find them...They could be in trouble and we wouldn't know where they went...We need to find them...It's all my fault" Zane said not paying attention to any of them. We couldn't help him no matter how much we tried. But had enough of this...

   "Zane you need to eat otherwise you won't be able t save (Y/n)...So stop blaming yourself and eat so regain energy" I explain looking at him square in the eye. He still isn't saying anything so I guess I'll give him what he wants, please don't hate me Zane. "Maybe you're right, I've tried to be nice and want to help you...May you're right this is all your fault."

   "Huh...what do you mean" Zane whisper turning to me. Well, there is no going back after this, if I die die tell all chocolate cakes that I loved them and the fact they were the most beautifulest thing in the world. (Besides (Y/n) that is).

   "Well it is your fault that (Y/n) had to leave us because you didn't allow her to explain herself. You acted like you knew her and yet you would know she would never do something like that would hurt any of us. So yeah to be perfectly clear...this is your fault..." I said bluntly and seeing Zane's eyes harden seeing seeing them sent shivers down my spine.

   "Wouldn't you be mad if you see that you girlfriend was kissing someone else even in a  dream without an explanation. Not only that but the fact she seems the only logical person who would be able to steal my data" Zane yells back at me. For some reason it made me even madder even when it was suppose to be a little fight.

   "You didn't even try to take to (Y/n) to find the answer, she would never lie to you and not just that but you injured her to the point she had to leave us. She is part of the team and just seeing you would hurt her. You've even compared to a artificial intelligence which might be the lowest of the lowest" I said also growl. Before anything I could sense Zane right in front of me and to the point her was really mad. The others didn't say anything but only watch which was for them not interfere.

   "I couldn't think back then ok, my heart was broken and emotional that I couldn't even think what to do. Not only that but why are you suddenly blaming things on me unless...you still like her don't you" Zane said making me freeze. There was tension in the room and so much of it you could drop a pin in here. He figured it out too soon.

~3RD POV~

    No one could say anything as Zane was looking at Cole while he was looking down in shame. He was right, he was still in love with (Y/n) no matter how much he wanted to stop it but...to leave her like that in a way that you never allowed her to explain he couldn't accept that. Looking up to Zane again there was a flame in his eyes.

   "Yea so what if I am...anyone can an do you know why? (Y/n) was one of the happiest things that came into my life besides you all, she is funny, smart, patient and so much more about her that I can't help but like her. But you know what if I ask ed her before you she might be with me instead of you hurting you...SHE WOULD BE WITH US AND NOT DYING" Cole yells at Zane as he grab his collar ready to punch him, but as he was about to Coe was able to grab it first. "But I didn't and do you know why...I let her fall in love with you and seeing her happiness is something that is important to me."

   Zane didn't know what to say at that moment from the shock. So lest him go before moving away from Cole punch a wall instead. He was in pain not from the punch but fro the fact tat what Cle was saying might of happen if he didn't tell her. She would still be there but in Cole's arms instead of his. There was silence as the whole room didn't know what to do then on. But a sudden rinding came to there ears, it was coming from the GPS locator.