Chapter 10

Forgot to mention that you have a brother and sister who will be involve into the story so pretend you do have one. Also a few other characters but you'll understand the flow. Just make random names up for the part...

~ZANE POV~
"Are you sure you want to meet them, I mean they can be really mean toward others especially if it involves me. So are you sure you really want to do this" (y/n) ask kind of fidgeting a little as got off our dragons and went straight top the door. It was a very nice estate and it must cost a fortune to just keep.

"Yes I want to meet your parents or adoptive ones. It should be fair since I'm dating one of there daughters to be my girlfriend. And besides it's already been five years since you've seen them" I said giving a reassuring smile while (y/n) just growled.

"What no way is that you (n/n)! Oh wow it is really you little sis" a female voice shouts as she got closer. "Oh~ you brought someone special today~ Come on I'll bring you to mom and dad who are with the grandkids."

"Hey mom guess who came back home, (y/n) and she brought someone special~" the girl which I guess was one of the sister who still stay connected to (y/n).

" Hi mom,dad it's been a while....uh this is Zane my boyfriend. Zane these are my Adopted parents (m/n) and (d/n) Korosaki the one head of the New Ninjago City technology companies. Oh I almost forgot this is my sister (s/n) the second oldest and over there is the eldest (b/n)" (y/n) finishing the introductions. In the corner of my eye I could see both her parents a little hurt when (n/n) said adopted.

"Honey...listen to me...I'm-We're so sorry....about everything we never did that to hurt you but we just couldn't accept having another child in the house and the business was getting harder in the incident in New Ninjago City...Now all we regret is being so cruel to you" Mrs. (m/n) said starting to cry and Mr.(d/n) was trying to comfort her.

"You...have no idea how long I've wanted your attention but the good type of attention. I went to the best school for computer technology and you have no idea how many companies wanted me to join them but then I found out I was a ninja so I chose that...all I'm saying is that..." (y/n) said starting to cry. "I just wanted to be notice by you guys!"

I watch as (y/n) was hugging the people she though never wanted to see her again want her back in their lives. She probably felt wanted from all neglect she has as a child since her parents died. (s/n) walks closer to them holding a child with her same traits.

"Hey (n/n) I want you to meet some people...this is (g/n) your niece and over there is her brother (r/b/n)..." (s/n say with a smile on her face as (y/n) pick up the two year old and admire her cuteness.

"Hello I guess I'm you Aunty (y/n) or Nina" (y/n) said looking into the cute baby eye, it was obvious she was happy.

~3RD POV~

As Zane watch his girlfriend with her new niece both parents were having a small chat about the new comer to the family.

"Say my boy I have a question for you...is it true you are a nindroid or at least the older version and not the one who attack the city...." (d/n) ask with a serious tone. He wanted to make sure this young man/nindriod wasn't the one to hurt Borg since he was his best friend since going into business.

"Of course not sir, you see I actually went missing for a short period of time but came back with me brothers to help save many other elemental masters...Sir if I may ask a favor if you, may I date your daughter...she means everything to me and I really ant to be with her. She was by my side through the good times and the bad, she is the right one for me" Zane said with fishes full attention to the couple. But he din'd notice that (y/n) was a ripe tomato and listen to every single word of the small conversation. Both the parent couldn't help but chuckle at the honestly form the nindroid.

"Well you are right about that, we might of not took care of her properly but my daughter and one of the maids have told me many stories of how young (y/n) was someone to count on when they were down. And she would do almost anything to make the person happy again. Not only that many of our sister companies all around the world would always ask us for her to work for them but at the time when she left us...All I'm saying son...take good care of her because she is someone you never want to give away...ever" (m/n) said with a genuine smile on her face.

Oh no I would even dream of ever doing that to (n/n) because...Zane thought as he look over to his gorgeous girlfriend who was talking to her siblings with a beautiful smile on her face. She is the only one to soften my heart. To be by my side no matter what the problem was and...to be the first to ever fall in love with someone with a robotic heart...

WORDS: 907

👾I made Zane weird at the end of the story...and now I feel so guilty even though it is kind of truer to what he was thinking...I only have 10 more days of freedom before I have to go back to school and I want to do as many parts to the story as possible so I don't have to feel guilt about leaving yo guys hanging for the next part of the story.

I hope you guys enjoy this part of the story, I know I did...Comment down below on who you all felt about the part, I can't wait to read them since I have nothing to do after when I go back to school. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!