Chapter 18

~YOUR POV~
   That makes no sense at all about what happen between Zane and I. What person in their right mind would cheat on their lover who one treated them as if they were they're everything?Not only that but why would Zane think that about me, I thought as I put my skates now. After some events I left the bounty to take a break and it seems like the only one that knows about the break up in PIXEL since SHE IS DATING ZANE NOW! What the hell, why am I not the vicitm?!

   "Um Miss (l/n)" a boy ask looking up at me said quietly, faking a smile I skate over to the boy. Once I got closer I could see a pink hue on his cheeks, he's so cute~. "C-can you help me skate? I'm sorry I'm asking you but could you?"

   "Sure sweetie. I'll help you" I said nicely with a genuine smile in my face. I put him along giving him advice on how to fix his form. That's right I'm a (l/n) and the never quit no matter what happnes. Even of I must over come this problem even if my heart is broken.

   You're ignoring me aren't you, a voice come into my head out of no where. Looking around I look to see in the far corner a figure watching me surrounded by green. I suddenly stop to stare at him and I bet the little boy probably notice this.

   "Is something wrong Miss (y/n)" the little boy ask squeezing my hand. Looking down at him I shake my head no smiling at him. But once I look up at the figure again it seems he disapper. It probably was my imagination playing a trick on me.

~3RD POV~
   What (y/n) didn't notice is that the fact she actually did see someone watching her. And to be honest he's been watching her since she was first becoming a ninja. But she didn't notice she had her own stalker watching her every move.
----------
   Please let me pass by. I'm betting you freckle Jesus let no one notice me, (y/n) thought quietly in a corner thinking of a plan to get in without anyone noticing her. For a while she was craving at her parents estate with the excuse of taking a vacation but she knows it won't work for long. Opening the door she can see that the ninja brothers were spread out doing their own bussiness.

   She quickly turn into a fox and slip into the den as she made her way more deeper into the bounty. Her room was in the other side of the bounty which is on the back of the flying ship. Looking around she could see Kai was snoozing at the couch with Cole eating cake next to him. She slip pass them making her way to the living room where she see Jay and Lloyd playing their video games. (y/n) makes a mad dash to the halls where she passes Nya who was working on a new tech. As she was at the final stretch to her room she had to pass by the person she didn't want to see Zane. Being quite as possible she makes her way deeper into the all until he was eighth front of Zane's door. Curiosity getting the better of her she peaks inside to see Zane working on his hawk. Now wanting to go back to her room she made into the finish line after dashing out of Zane's room.

   Finally I made it, (y/n) thought quickly turning back into a human form. Then getting inside her room she sees that none of them made a move to get in and touch anything. Grabbing all the extra things she need to stay over she stops when she sees something that catches her eye. It was a small gold locket with a paw print on it.

   "Why is this so familiar" she mumble to herself but before she could get anything else she could hear footsteps at the door. Surprise by the sudden noise she transforms into a hawk grabs her bag of stuff open the latch to her window then flew out. Once she had some distance from the bounty she cruises through the sky as she made her way back to her family manor.

--------------

    "What is that sound" Cole ask right in front of (y/n)'s door. Jay and him were hearing scampering noise that lead all the way to (y/n). "It can't be her because she can't go through wall or anything."

   "Yeah but she can turn into an animal small enough for us not to notice anything. She has that ability but I don't think she would show her face not after what happen between Zane and her" Jay explain. Cole grabs the doorknob and opens the door, inside not much was touch but her closest was. There was a few things moved but the window was open and a few scratches or claw marks near the window. "See she probably came in then open the window to get out."

   "Now that I think about it Zane has been acting weird, haven't you notice? He suddenly starts hanging out with PIXAL more that (Y/n) meanwhile (Y/n) is away from the bounty. Do you know what happen between them" Cole ask as the two made their way to the kitchen where Kai and Lloyd were. "Hey you guys do you know what happen between Zane and (y/n)"

   "Um, I actually do...but it's something I don't to bring up" Lloyd said looking down in shame as if he did something bad. Taking a deep breath he was real to explain. "Zane broke up with (Y/n) over something but that is what I don't know. I'm sorry I never said anything but I'm still in shock by it. And they were going so good without a problem but from what I could hear (Y/n) lied about something. (Y/n) isn't the type of girl to lie."

   None of the brothers could seek because they were trying to figure out what the problem could be. They all want Zane to go back to normal and they also want (Y/n) back in the family again as if nothing happen. That was when they heard something coach into the den window so they all make their way there. Even Zane follow from hear that, inside the den a window was broken and on the floor was am arrow with a note connected to it. Cole walks forward to grab it then open to read it.

----------

     We have (y/N) and if you want her back bring us the ninja and meet in the Garmadon Dojo by midnight if you ever want to see her again.

WORDS: 1133

    💀I finally am able to update this story for a very long time and I'm still working of the Blue Love still but I'll update by next month probably. I bet none of you ever thought I would be able to update this one ever but I made the impossible possible! I feel proud of myself.

   Anyways I hope you like this long waited update and I'm happy I could update. Comment down below your thoughts or anything else you would like to say. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!