Chapter 24

Ok a quick recap to the story, Zane drinks the tea and becomes unconscious. He takes the tea that will make him go back in time to see (Y/n)'s past. Zane has to know what connection she has to Morro from back then. Anyways back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Everything was black I slowly begin to open my eyes. Getting up was a difficult challenge because there was something laying on me. Looking to see what it is, I could only see a patch of (H/c) hair. It was a person, gently I tap their shoulder to wake them up. There was a small groan before the person full wakes up. Bright, shiny, sleepy (e/c) eyes look up at me then go wide.

   "Oh you're finally awake" she said with a warm smile on her face. There was something familiar about the little girl, I couldn't figure out yet but there was something there. She looks up at me again. "Hi, my name is (y/n). Are you okay sir? I found you in the woods the other day."

   My eyes go wide, this is little (Y/n)? So I DID make it to the past but I was expecting something different. I should be careful about my actions so I don't ruin history or something. Little (y/n) runs somewhere before coming back with a bowl of soup in her hands.

  "Before you do anything, sir. Please eat...I already finish my half so you can have it. You should be strong enough to stand and go on your merry way" (Y/n) explains handing me a bowl as she sits down again minding her own business. Even in this form she is still cute as ever. I couldn't help but smile as she reads a book. From the looks of it this isn't her home and also her mom would be furious to see her with a stranger.

   "Oh just so you know and not to worry or anything, this isn't my home. My best friend owns it and he is letting me borrow the room to take care of you. I think he's jealous because I've been spending more time here with you then with him for the past few days" (Y/n) said but that last part was a mumble. She was looking down in a way that I couldn't see her face, the she looks up again with a warm smile. "Anyways you should get some rest, sir. You need to have strength to move again at least so take a nap or something. I'll be back to go get you some medicine."

   After she said that she gets up to the door before sending me a glance as she walks out, leaving me to my thoughts. I wonder if this really happens in her memories? It can't be because there is no way this can happen in the universe. (Ever heard of alternate universes Zane >U<) Taking her advice I lay down and close my eyes in hopes of falling asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Come on, hurry up slow poke"

   "You know I'm much shorter than you and you have longer legs, give me a break"

    Two voices appear out of no where and making me notice something, I'm now invisible. Ok this is what I was expecting when I was saying 'look into the past'. Opening my eyes I could see two kids talking to each other. One was a little boy with black hair who was more taller than the other child. The other was an all to familiar little girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, which was (Y/n).((MEDIA))

   "Are you still mad at me"

   "What? Why would I be mad at you? Did you do something to make me mad" the boy ask (Y/n) looking away from her. She giggle with a smile on her face making him blush as he is looking away.

   "You're just jealous about last week. I was only helping the man, who knows what happened though" (Y/n) reply standing next to him as they begin to walk again. All of a sudden she starts running forward looking back at the boy. "Well, come on Morro. Race you to the top."

   "H-Hey no fair, you have a head start" the boy said passing by me. As if in slow motion he looks my way making me freeze in place, can he see me? I don't know why but I get the feeling he's smiling at me...