Chapter 7

Today there is one goal for me to do, I must ask (y/n) how she feels about me. Also to become he boyfriend that is all I want to do. I walk past (y/n) where she was sleeping in because she had to do a mission solo so sensei allowed her to rest. I walk in just watching her beautiful sleeping form which made my heart skip a beat.

"H-hey Zane...could you not stare at me. It feels weird to be watch when someone is trying to sleep. Plus I know you will say sorry but now I'm a wake, so what do you need" (y/n) said rubbing her (e/c) like a child which made her look so cute right now.

"Oh I'm very sorry for disturbing you but I was wondering if you could help me find my blue prints at my fathers old home again. I needed someone to help me so I thought of you as the first person" I said hoping she doesn't know I was only going to ask her. (Y/n) face starts to heat up, so she knows but she is so adorable right now in front of me.

"I'll go with you since you ask me, just let me change and I'll met you outside on deck" (y/n) said standing up and walking to her dresser.

~TIME SKIP~

Looking around for simple blue prints was actually very difficult since I haven't seen them since the time I visited it with my brothers. I look around some more to find (y/n) staring ta an old photo of me and my father. Oh, that's right I remember why, she has a mixture of a sad face with loneliness to it. She lost her family at a very young age and doesn't remember them very well but sh knows they loved her.

This could actually be my chance I mean we're alone and she is right next to me. (A/N: NOT TRY TO BE INAPPROPRIATE) I took her hand which fit perfectly in my own hand. She looks at me with her beautiful (e/c) eyes and some of her bangs hiding her face, so I tuck her (h/n) behind her ear.

"(y/n) this might be weird since I'm a nindriord and all but...I like you. More than just a friend but as a girlfriend, a lover to be exact. You've been there for me since P.I.X.C.L.E (I can't spell her name, don't judge me.) hurt me and I finally understand my feelings to you so...what I'm asking is will you be my girlfriend" I ask looking straight into her (e/c) eyes.

"Zane...listen, I don't care if you are a nindroid or anything. I like you for you no matter what, so yes I will love to be your girlfriend" (y/n) said showing me her beautiful smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile back to her girl I fell in love with.

WORDS: 487

I hope you all like it because I couldn't think of any way to make this story for Zane. I mean to put it straight he kind of speaks way to formal in the show so I didn't know if I should have him talk normal or like in the show. Please bare with me in that type of speaking with him. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!