Lake house - Stiles

Above is the song for the imagine you can play it whenever you want.

It was Saturday night, and you were currently sitting in your room doing nothing.

Oh how you wish your boyfriend, Stiles were here with you.

All of a sudden you hear a car honk outside.

You quickly get off your bed to inspect and look out the window.

It's your boyfriend, Stiles.

He sees you looking at him and smiles.

You smile back as he get out of his jeep and head toward your front door.

You quickly ran downstairs and open the door.

He's standing there with his hand in his pocket looking like a freaking Greek god.

"Hey Y/N"

"Hey Stiles, I was just thinking about you."

You let him in and close the door behind you.

All of a sudden he pushes you on the couch and lays on top of you.

"You look hot Y/N"

You giggled as he leans closer to you.

You were wearing a white and black stripped crop top with black waited shorts and to top it off, you put your hair in a messy bun.

"You don't look to bad yourself Stilinski."

Smirking, he leans down and starts kissing you.

You feel him smiling into the kiss and smiled back.

Just as things were getting heated you hear his car honking.

Honk Honk Honk

You lightly push him off and gave him a questioning look.

"Sorry, forgot that Scott is in the car."

He gets up and you follow his actions.

"Why is Scott in the car?"

His eyes gleam with mischievious as he replies.

"What would you do if I told you that were going to a party at the lake house?"

You smirked as you ran upstairs to go get changed

25 minutes later..

You get out of Stiles's car and stand beside the car hood as both boys get out of the car.

Stiles smiles at you as you entwines his hands with yours.

You, Stiles and Scott walk in the lake house as the speakers are blasting Vic - Turn Up (CAKED UP)

"You guys go have fun, I'm gonna go find Kira"

You ran towards the dance floor ans start dancing, moving your hip side to side following the rhythm of the music.

Stiles places both his hands on your hips from behind making you smile and dance even more.

After some songs, you turned to face him.

"Hey I'm gonna get some beer, want some?" He shakes his head and you just shrug and give a quick peck on the lips.

"Be right back" You struggle as you try to find the drinks in this crazy crowd but, you eventually found them.

As you turn around some drunk guys circle around you so that you couldn't go.

"Umm excuse me..."

You try to push pass one of them but he just chuckles and pushes you back.

"What's your problem?" You try to shout angrily trying to get Stiles attention but failing to do so.

"My problem is that you look like you needed company" says the boy that pushes you.

Panicking as they came closer, you shout Stiles name but the boys clamp his hand over your mouth.

He picks you up over his shoulder and you kick, hit him with all you have but that just makes them hold you tighter.

As you start going upstairs you see Stiles talking to Scott and Kira.

Desperately, you wave your arms crazily as you and the boys start going further upstairs.

Lucky for you, he sees you and his eyes widen.

He taps Scott's shoulder and they both start running after you.

You started crying as you feel the boy's hand squeeze your ass.

You close your eyes tight as you hear a door slam and lock.

He lays on top of you with his hand still over your mouth.

Silent tears were rolling down your cheeks as he started unzipping his shorts.

At that same moment, the door slams down to the ground and standing there is boyfriend and Scott.

You quickly get off the bed and ran towards your boyfriend, still crying.

"Hey it's okay Y/N. You're safe now." He says something to Scott but you didn't hear.

Scott just nods as Stiles carries you bride style to the car.

You arrived at your house and you and Stiles were laying on your bed talking..

"I'm sorry about tonight."

You face him and smile.

"It wasn't your fault, it was those stupid drunk guys."

He went silent for a while until you break it.

"What happen to the guys?"

He just smirks at you and plays with your hair.

"Let's just say the got what they deserve"

You kiss him and reply...

"And that's why I love you"

Word count: 786