Sweet Cheeks- Young Derek

You walked through your new school, Beacon Hills along with Allison and Lydia

The 3 of you had been best friends since you were in diapers.

You walked through the hallway like you own the world with Lydia on your left, Allison on your right.

You had a long black leather jacket on top of a white t-shirt, along with your black leather with a black heel boots, and to top it off, you sling your Nike bag on the side of your shoulder.

Lydia had white leather jacket on top of a black dress with flowers on it. She got a matching brown heel boots and 3 bracelet on her left arm along with a red sling bag.

Allison had a white sweater and a blue skirt with a polka dot pattern with a brown belt. She got a matching brown boots and a brown sling bag and a white rose earring.

As you guys walked down the hall way, boys were watching while whistling at you.

Boys drool. Girls jealous.

There was this one boy in front of you.

As soon as he heard the whistling, he turned around and looked towards you.

Well, hello Mr Gorgeous! you thought.

He had a green plaid shirt on top of a grey t shirt.

He has chocolate brown eyes.

He looked you up and down and smiled at you.

Did he just check you out? you thought.

You looked up when you felt Allison nudge you.

Allison just lift her head up bit signaling you to look forwards.

He was standing just an inch close to you.

"Hey" he smiled.

His friends and your friends decided to leave you two alone.

"Hey" you smiled back.

You two stare at each other's eyes for a minute before he said..

"You look beautiful...-

You had never been called beautiful before, usually they call you hot or sexy.