I Fall To Pieces - Jackson

Jackson smiled at her and kissed her passionately. You rolled your eyes.

"Y/N?", Scott wondered. You looked at him confused.

"Yeah?", you answered and tried not to let Lydia and Jackson get out of your sight.

"You're staring at them and it's... creepy", Scott explained.

"It's not, he's just...", you started.

"I mean, am I? What a coincidence", you mumbled and turned around to face Scott.

"Why don't you tell him?", Scott wanted to know.

"Tell him what?", you asked innocently.

"That you like him, well, that you like him as more than a best friend", he mumbled.

"Are you insane, McCall? Jackson is my best friend and I'm for sure not in love with him", you lied.

"Uh-huh and your heart is beating this fast, because?", Scott wondered.

"Shut up, Scott", you hissed.

He looked at you, still not satisfied with your answer.

"Fine, you win. I like him but he's dating Lydia anyways", you added and Scott smiled.

"See, was is that hard to tell the truth?", the dark-haired boy asked.

"No, but I don't really feel better. I feel worse", you answered and left Scott in the hallway.

"Hey Y/N, wait for me", Jackson called.

You went straight ahead, just acting as if you hadn't heard him.

"What's up, Whittemore?", you asked and turned around.

"Where are you going?", he wondered.

"Not feeling well", you shortly said and faced the door to get straight to it.

"Y/N", Jackson mumbled but you where already gone.

When you got home, you were glad that your parents weren't home. God, that would be even more awful. You ran into your room and smashed your door. You felt the tears in your eyes but you tried suppress them.

"He's not even worth it", you said to yourself and tried to smile but you couldn't.

Well, maybe Jackson would come over later and apologize, although he didn't even know why you were sad. And in fact you were sure that he didn't even care. Yes, he was your best friend but he was also Jackson Whittemore. The cold-hearted boy who didn't care about anyone but himself. You got up and tried to distract yourself from thinking of Jackson.

Suddenly the bell rang and your heart skipped a beat: Jackson.

You ran downstairs and opened the door to... Stiles. "Um, hi", you said.

"Hey Y/N", he replied.

"I heard about Jackson", he added.

Your expression turned angry. "I'M GONNA HUNT SCOTT DOWN AND KILL HIM", you screamed.

"Scott?", Stiles asked surprised.

"Yeah? I didn't tell anyone else", you uttered.

"Wait, from who do you know then?", you wondered.

"Lydia", he said.

"Oh my God, Lydia knows? B-But if Lydia does know then...", you stuttered.

"No, Jackson doesn't know anything. Lydia just saw the way you looked at Jackson and... you know", he explained.