Dude just tell her - Brett

It was the after party of a lacrosse game where your school, Beacon Hills, and Devenport Prep played against each other.

Some freshman who was new to the team was ridiculously rich and his parents were away for the week so he arranged a mass party for your school, and the opposing team.

It had been a week since you discovered the second part of the deadpool and the stress levels were high.

You convinced the others to go to the party, and "actually be teenagers for once". Reluctantly, they all agreed, and you arrived at the party with Scott, Stiles, Liam, Lydia, Kira and Malia. Alcohol fumes hit your nostrils as soon as you walked through the door.

You made your way over to the kitchen with Lydia and Stiles who were the only ones, including yourself, without healing abilities which meant you could get drunk, and after the stressful week you all had, you could use it.

You gathered a couple of beers to take back to the pack and sat in the conservatory, where you decided to just relax and "be teenagers".

The rest of the night is filled with laughter and jokes. Stiles nudged Scott and gestured towards the front door, which led to a chuckle from them both.

"What is it?" you asked, you weren't drunk unlike others, but you had had a beer.

"Nothing, nothing at all," Stiles laughed. The others turned around to look at the front door and laughed along.

"Is there something I'm missing?"

"No, just that someone else has arrived."

"Who?"

"Brett Talbot." You turned to look around a bit to eagerly which led to an explosion of laughter when you knocked over several empty bottles.

"It's not funny guys!"

"Yeah, but the way you act around him is adorable," said Lydia sipping her cocktail.

"I do not," you defensively said.

"Oh really?" smirked Kira.

"I don't," you whispered taking another mouthful of your beer and paused, "okay maybe a little bit."

Another explosion of laughter.

"It's not like he likes me back or anything is it? I haven't got a chance..."

"Have you actually tried talking to him?" asked Scott, the only helpful member of the group not mocking you.

"Yeah, but whenever I do my voice goes really high pitched and I heard wolves don't exactly like high pitched noises," you said jokingly.