Fresh Beta - Liam

"I don't want her here!" Liam whined.

"Shut up Liam!" Stiles scolded him from the driver's seat in his Jeep while Liam was sitting at the back.

He rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Why am I sitting at the back anyway? There's no-one at the front!?" Liam continued to bug Stiles with his complaints.

"Oh my god would you please for the love of God, SHUT UP?! We're almost at Scotts anyway." Stiles sighed, he was already stressed from keeping Liam safe and contained on the way.

Stiles pulled his jeep onto Scott's driveway and quickly rushed through the door.

"Here, you take care of him!" Stiles sighed out of relief as soon as he entered Scott's house.

Scott was standing outside, talking to Lydia. You were Lydia's younger sister after all.

Your POV

You were feeling nervous, scared even. You didn't know what the rest of the pack would have thought of you. So far, Kira and Isaac seemed really nice. Malia and Derek didn't say much to you, but you were glad. They looked intimidating. You were scared to pull the wrong card on them. You were playing with your fingers until you heard the front door swing wide open.

"Where is she? Where's the new beta?" You saw a goofy looking guy walk through the door. Malia pointed to you, so you decided to stand up and greet the boy.

"Hey, I'm Y/N. I'm Scott's new beta." You smiled, trying to be as polite as possible. You didn't want anyone to have bad first impression of you.

"W-wow. She really does look like Lydia." The boy said with a cute smile as he shook your hand, not letting go after a while.

"But she acts completely different." Issac smiled.

"Sit down Stiles." Derek demanded.

So that was the famous Stiles Lydia used to talk about. He was kinda cute.

Then walked through the door Scott, your new Alpha and your sister, Lydia. Following behind them was this younger looking boy. He looked around your age. He had sandy blonde hair and jet blue eyes. He didn't dressed as bad either, he just wore some jeans and a shirt. You still had your eyes concentrated on him until he lifted his head up and his eyes met yours. You felt this shiver run up your spine, he gave you a death stare.

"Liam, meet my new Beta, Y/N." Scott smiled and introduced him to you.

You stood up, doing the same things you did to Stiles. Seem like a nice girl. You let your hand out to the boy, hoping for a handshake.

"Fresh Beta." You heard him mumbled as he walked past you, nipping your shoulders.

You felt shocked and sad. No one had ever treated you like this back at home.

"Liam! That was rude of you! Apologize to Y/N right now." Scott demanded, he was really over protective of you ever since he bit you. And the least he could do for you was be as generous and kind to you.

You saw Liam look around the room, everyone was staring at him. He then looked back at you with an angry face and scary eyes, then stormed out of the house.

Everyone sighed.

"Don't worry, he's usually like that around new people." Kira said, trying to comfort you.

"He'll grow on you." Isaac was really cheery, you guessed cause there was a new addition to the pack.

Everyone knew how sensitive and vulnerable you were. You peeked out the window and saw through the blinds that Liam started to go for a walk.

"Go get him back in here!" Malia demanded. Geez, you sure didn't want to get on her bad side.

"I don't think she should do th-" Scott was interrupted by your sister, Lydia.

"No, let her go Scott. They should get some time alone to get along." Lydia insisted.

You rolled your eyes at her, you didn't want to go after Liam. Not after the impression he made on you. But it wasn't like you had a choice.

--

You ran after Liam. By the time you got out of the house, he was already far away and looked like a speck to you in a distance. You eventually got closer and closer to him as you reached out your hand to his shoulder.

"Liam. Liam. Liam wait!" You panted after trying to catch your breath.

"Don't touch me!" He slapped your hand off him and continued walking.

Isaac was right, you were different from Lydia. But one thing you learnt from her was that when you treat someone with respect, they should have treated you the same.

"Hey! Wait up!" For the last time you spoke out.

You were starting to get angry (And that was rare). You didn't really know how to control your anger yet.

"I'm talking to you!" You growled as you jumped in front of him, hoping no one caught you in the act as a werewolf.

Your eyes had turned blue and you had some pair of sharp teeth grow.

You saw the look on Liam's face. He was scared of you now, you heard his heartbeat rise. You shifted back to your human form and took a deep breath.

"Why are you so mad about me being here? Did I do something wrong already?" You yelled at him, you had never been so aggressive towards someone before.

There was an awkward silence, you were impatiently waiting for an answer. You crossed your arms and tapped your foot.

"I just don't want a new alpha okay!" Liam shouted out suddenly.

"Jealous?" You cocked one eyebrow up, demanding for another answer. You had never felt so demanding too.

"Y-yes..." He mumbled.

"Ah, I see. Well, there's nothing to be jealous about. I'm just here to learn and control my new powers." You said nicely, calmed again.

You rubbed his back in circles. Fortunately, he didn't slap your hand away, so that was a good sign. He sighed, then looked at you. He was actually cuter than you thought.

"I'm sorry about earlier." He smiled.

"I understand." You nodded your head.

You guys stared into each other's eyes.

He leaned closer to you, noses touching. He was about to kiss you until he was interrupted by your sister shouting.

"LIAM! DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT KISSING MY SISTER AFTER THAT ATTITUDE MISTER!" You saw Lydia's head popping out of Stiles jeep.

You laughed, while Liam's face flushed red.

Word Count: 1195