The One with the Fake Out - Stiles

Stiles stares at you from across the cafeteria, munching on mystery meatloaf as he eyes out your chemistry partner.

"Who does he think he is?" he grumbles through mouthfuls, causing Scott to turn around and look at you.

Just as he does your partner excuses himself to go to the bathroom and you catch Scott's eye, sending him a wink,

"Oh my god, he's so cute Scott, I think I might get lucky after our study date later tonight," you whisper, knowing he can hear you.

Scott smiles awkwardly before facing Stiles,

"What did she say?" he asks and Scott shrugs.

"You can tell me, I won't be jealous," Stiles repeats sweetly.

"She said she might get lucky..." Scott repeats pitifully and Stiles scowls.

"Wha- She what?! She can't be serious?" Stiles whines and Scott gives him an apologetic look.

"We have to stop her," Stiles states, standing up abruptly and walking towards your table with Scott following closely behind.

"Y/N!" he almost yells, slamming his tray down, causing you to scream in shock.

"What the hell! You scared me!" you shout, clasping a hand over your chest.

"Sorry," he mumbles, looking around to see a few people in the cafeteria staring at him.

"We need your help tonight," Stiles says seriously and Scott looks at him in confusion.

"With what?" you ask and he pauses for a second.

"We have a, uhh- a-OOOH!" he slams a hand on the table,

"We have a very important Dread Doctor related emergency," he smiles, pleased with himself.

"Stiles, I can't. I have a date tonight," you whine and he rolls his eyes,

"Is a date more important than the lives of your friends?" he asks in an offended voice and you frown, feeling guilty.

Scott nods in agreement and you cave.

"Alright fine, but someone owes me some making out," you grumble and Stiles feels the corners of his lips pulling into a smirk.

"What are you smiling about?" you snap at him and he shakes his head,

"Nothing. I'm sure Scott will be happy to help you out in that department," he suggests and you look at Scott who smiles crookedly.

"Well, I'll drop by your house after school then Scott?" you ask seriously and he stares at you in astonishment and then at Stiles.

"To talk about the Dread Doctors?" you sigh and Scott loosens up,

"Oh, sure yeah. For a second there I thought we were still talking about making out. Phew!" he pretends to swipe sweat away from his forehead.

"You guys are such idiots," you laugh before heading to class.

----------------------------------
As soon as the bell rings you rush to Scott's house only to have to wait on the doorstep after realizing no one was home yet.

Finally, 3 hours later Stiles' jeep pulls up and the two boys climb out deep in conversation before noticing you.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Stiles smiles, sipping a can of Cola while Scott munches on a burger.

"What the hell? Did you guys go out for burgers?!" you yell, standing up and dusting yourself off.

They both nod slowly, unsure of why you were so angry.