She could be your anchor - Liam

"Hey guy's I'm sorry but-" Liam started.

"Yes Y/N is over there and now we're the seconds." Stiles said sarcastic but laughed.

"No that's-" Liam started again with a nervous voice.

"It's okay Liam, Stiles made a Joke." Scott said with a smile and nudged Liam a bit.

"Okay, see you guy's." He said and walked over to you.

"He could be very dangerous for Y/N, you know that right?" Stiles said to Scott and crossed his arms.

"What now you care? Little too late." Lydia laughed as she came behind Stiles and Scott. "She's such a beautiful girl."

"No I just sayin' that he's a time bomb.. and-"

"Stiles, I think she'll be the only thing that keeps him Human on Saturday." Scott argued with a smile because Liam reminded him on himself.

"We should go, I don't want to be late." Lydia said, walked forward and Scott and Stiles followed her.

****************************************

Liam wanted to surprise you, he came quietly behind you and covered your eyes, gently with his hands.

"Hm, who could this be?" You asked with a smile. "Brett?" You had to laugh as you said the name of your best friends enemy.

"Oh come on, don't do that to me." He said and you turned around.

You laughed cute, "Well, that's much better than Brett."

"MUCH better." Liam said and laughed as he walked with you to your class.

"When is the game against him?" You asked careful.

"Next week." He answered. "You're coming right?" Liam asked you with a raised eyebrow as you looked at him.

"Sure." You said immediately. "I don't want to miss your first official game, who do you think I am?" You asked with a smile. "And besides that I want to see Brett cry after he lost." You and Liam had to laugh.

"You need to take a picture from his face after the game, okay?" Liam smiled.

"Definitely!" You laughed softly. "Hey Liam?" You asked him nervous and bit your lip.

Your lesson started already, you both were near to your class so you tried to hurry. It was hard to ask Liam the one question, you wanted to ask for nearly 2 years.

"Yes?" He questioned cute and you got weak as you looked in his beautiful blue eyes.

"I know this is maybe the worst time ever.. but you have training and no time and I can't wait anymore."

"Y/N is something wrong?" Liam asked worried and took your hand.

"No, No. I mean I think so, I-I hope so.. Oh my god okay." You said with a nervous face as he touched you gently. "I think I feel more for you than a best friend should. I- I don't know how this could happen, I tried to stop it really but I can't." You paused and tried to take a breath. "I don't know if you feel the same and I totally understand if you don't but, I wanted to ask if you want to go on a date, with me.. maybe on Saturday?" You said and bite your lip nervous again. "Liam say something.." You said with a sad face because Liam just stared at you. "Okay I take that as a no, ehm I'll come to the game anyway but I should probably go now." You said really embarrassed and wanted to go in your class but Liam stopped you as he took your arm gently.

"No Y/N wait." He said and you tried to hide your tears.

"No Liam it's okay, please let me go." You said but he didn't let you go.