Badass - Brett

Sorry it's another short imagine guys...

You were always the innocent between your friends. You were the one who only did good things and get good grades and never wanted to do anything bad. That means that your style is kind of girly. But what they don't know that you can do a total 360 and be hot and sexy in no time. And you decided to suprise them one day, and that included Brett.

Instead of wearing your normal boring girly dress you decided to wear thight skinny jeans, crop top and a leather jacket. You curled your hair and putted some red lipstick on. You're not going to lie but you look fucking hot right now. You grabbed your bag and off to school you went.

When you arrived it was totally different as usual. Instead of no one noticing you, now the whole school is staring you. You held your head high and walked inside to meet your friends. I could get used to this. You smirked and walked inside. When you arrived at your friends they looked at you shocked.

"Y/n is that you?" One of your friends asked. "Who else would it be?" You smirked and leaned against the lockers.

"what had gotten into you?" One of your friends, Hannah exclaimed.

"I am allowed to wear what i want right?" You asked and looked at your friend.

"Yeah, but you're i don't know. Different." She said and looked at you up and down.

"I'll be heading class, byee." You yelled at her and walked to class. Every guy stopped and stared. And most of them made a remark about how sexy you look. This is a good day. You haven't seen Brett all morning and your hoping that you'd see him soon.

"Is this seat taken?" Someone asked you, when you turned around there was standing the school biggest jerk, Jacob. "Uh actually-"

"Great." He cutted you off and sit down anyways. Well this is great. 1 hour sitting next to douchebag. Fuun.

"I never knew you were incredibly sexy." He whispered in your ear and played with a strand of your hair.

"You never payed attention to anyone except yourself or your friends." You spat at him and was waiting for the teacher to come. Meanwhile between you two were walking you saw Brett come into class and got tense and sat down a few chairs infront. This isn't good.

"That's not true baby. If you wanted attention all you had to do was ask." He smirked and turned his attention to the teacher who came in a few minutes ago. You threw some glances at Brett, but he seemed tensed and pissed. Which is never great.

"You know basically everyone in this room is only paying attention to you." He said to you and started taking notes. When you turned to look around the whole class, everyone was staring at you. Oh great, this is just great. You shifted uncomfortably and tried to get the awkward feeling to go away.

"Baby, how about you come tonight? I can play with you?" You were about to say something when the teacher told you guys she was going to the bathroom. And this is where Brett lost his shit.

"You leave my girlfriend alone." Brett snapped and gotten up from his seat.

"My girlfriend is not a fucking toy to play around." He growled and punch him in his face, knocking him out with one shot.

"Brett!" You yelled and took him out of the class. "Why did you do that?" You asked him and took him outside, where no one is.

"He was fucking flirting with you. I'm not going to let that happened." He growled and sat down on the stairs.

"And why the fuck are you wearing that? Guys are giving you attention, i don't like that." He exclaimed and looked you up and down.

You sighed and sat down next to him. "Are you jealous?"

"What? No!" He said as he gave you a "are you serious" look.

"You never acted like this, but now you do. And you said so yourself, you don't like it when guys give me attention." You pointed out and smirked. Brett Talbot was actually jealous, wow. 10 points for me to make Brett jealous.

"Okay maybe i am. You look super hot wearing that and i'm a guy! I know what they're thinking."

"I won't leave you ever, so you don't have to worry. I love you and only you. No one else, got it." You reassured him and gave him a kiss.

"By the way you look like a fucking hot badass." He mumbled between kisses.

"Thank you." You giggled and grabbed his hand so you guys can go to your next class.