Weakling - Void

This was requested by CathMendes BTW I will be not posting any chapter for this whole week since finals are coming soo yeahh Im sorry bout that..

--------------
You look at Scott with a look of disbelief plastered on your face.

"You're being serious right now?" you snorted.

He nodded.

"Scott, I'm not risking my life for this little plan of yours. You're crazy if you think me talking him is gonna bring Stiles back," you scoffed. "In case you haven't noticed he's tried to kill all of us."

"All of us except for you."

You rolled your eyes, and turned to storm out of Scott's house but he grabbed your arm before you could even take a step.

"[Y/n], please. You may not think so, but you're apart of this pack too, and everyone in this pack means something to Stiles. We just need someone to get through to him."

You folded your arms across your chest. "Why don't you ask Lydia? Isn't he in love with her?"

"Like I said, he's tried to kill every single one of us except for you. The nogitsune doesn't care about Lydia or Stiles being in love with her. I think-we think he wants something from you," Scott spoke.

"So your idea is to leave me alone with him?!" you shrieked.

Scott shushed you the sighed. "If you really don't want to do this then I won't make you..."

You looked around the room, shifting your weight onto one leg. "Fine, I'll help."

Scott's head snapped up, "Really?"

You nodded, "Where is he?"

"He's in the living room." Scott placed his hand on your back to usher toward the room, but you pushed it away.

"I can walk by myself," you snapped.

"Right," he mumbled under his breath.

You took slow steps as you entered the living room. Stiles' head snapped up the moment your boots clicked against the floor, and a wicked grin crossed his face.

"Just the girl I wanted to see," he voiced.

"Yeah?" You pulled a chair in front of the sofa his was on. "You won't be seeing me much after this."

"Oh really," he leaned his head up the best that he could with the rest of his body paralyzed. "And why's that?"

"It's none of your business."

"Then why are you here?" he asked in a taunting tone.

"To help my friend."

"You mean Stiles?" he chuckled, "That's cute; you see him as a friend."

You knew the nogitsune was just trying to get into your head, distract you from what you were really there to do, but you were curious.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Tell me, [Y/n], where do you think you stand in this pack? The very bottom?" He was trying to push your buttons. "The pack may tell you you're important, but do they mean it?"

You bit your lip so hard you thought you bite through it.

"I know you think it, that you're useless and that you're only slowing the pack down. You're the runt of the pack, [Y/n], the weakling. But do you know that they think it too?" he raised an eyebrow.

You swallowed, "You're lying."

"Now why would I lie about a thing like that?"

"You're just trying to get into my head. You're a trickster, that's what tricksters do."

He ignored your comment. "You want power; you want more control. They know you do, and if the pack knew who your father was..." He trailed off, "they'd know why."

"How do you know about that?" you asked quickly.

You kept your voice in a whisper in case Scott was listening. You didn't need him or the rest of the pack finding out what you'd been hiding from them since you'd met.

"[Y/n], you simply don't get it, do you? I'm intrigued by you."

He rolled his read from side to side, shaking his shoulders. The stuff Deaton had used to paralyze him was wearing off. Stiles leaned forward.

"You know what I see when I look at you?" He broke the ties around his wrist.

You shot up from the chair to scream for Scott, but Stiles' hand found its way over your mouth. He stood with a tight grasp on your wrist. You were too scared to fight against him, to even move a single inch.

"I see evil," he spoke calmly, "I see desire for power and destruction." He leaned in until his lips were brushing against your ear. "You're every bit of Deucalion."

You gathered enough strength and confidence to yank yourself away from him. "I am nothing like my father."

Stiles smiled, "I beg to differ, but here's the thing, [Y/n]. I'm willing to make a deal with you."

"I don't want any kind of deal with you."

Stiles smile grew, "Just wait until you hear this. I'll give you all of the power and destruction you want if you join me." He looked into your eyes. "Tempting isn't it?"

"Not at all."

"Just think about getting back at all the people who hurt you in life, [Y/n]," he brushed a piece of hair away from your face. "Just think about gaining power from their pain."

Your heart beat sped up and you couldn't actually believe you were considering this.

"Think about it, [Y/n]. You won't be the weakling, not anymore."

There you go I hope you like it CathMendes

Word count: 915